Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Which Is Your Favourite Class?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
I created this topic so people can post their favourite classes here.
So go ahead!

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
My favorite classes in order from favorite to least favorite:
1.Privateer
2.Witchdoctor
3.Tie between Buccaneer, Musketeer and Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
pirate839092 on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
I created this topic so people can post their favourite classes here.
So go ahead!
1. Swashbucklers. It's incredibly fun to play, always in the middle of the action, first striking, dodging and riposting any enemies that come near you. It struck to me as the Ninja class, which i thoroughly enjoy in any mmorpg.
2. Musketeers. Even though i haven't maxxed one, my level 16 has had so much fun. I love all the crazy animations with the shots and it's interesting, strategicly planning out the battle with traps (though i have one at my level XD).
3.Witchdoctors. The animations are wonderfully done, every spell has it's unique sound and look that get me addicted to it. I love the mournsongs, the sound and animation is super looking. Plus it's great whenever i epic critical mojo storm, 1066 damage to all enemies in the group.
4.Privateers. Sure, staying back and buffing your companions while they do the dirty work is not very appealing, but when it comes to pvp it's great watching your companions hit everything and dodge everything whilst they demolish your opponent from the inside, removing their confidence as they frantically try and take you out.
5. Buccaneers. I mean, they have 3 attacks. 3!!!, and the after effects may be cool, but it's still not very fun to play. Maybe reckless frenzy redeemed the class, but it still falls short compared to the rest of the classes.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
i like witchdoctor the best because they can summon minions and i love the gear.
Silent Maricela Quietly- level 65

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Witchdoctors!!!

We can hijack your mind. And after waking up, you'll see what you have done.

Golden Chris Silver ...witchdoctors, unite!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
well me favorite is and always will be swashbuckling, the grace, the beauty, and the deadly skills be the best in me book.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan