Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is Zeek's stuff

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
On Skull Island, Zeek gave me a quest to find things. Where are they? I have been all over the island.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
They can be anywhere in the whole Skull Island (Waponi Wu [spelling?], the lighthouse, Shady Hollow, or wherever the quest says they are. If there is a circle with arrows that doesn't tell you where to go, then that means you don't have access to that area. So, if you are a free-to-play pirate, you cant find all of them.

Golden Chris Silver Level 35
...i am gold, but yet silver

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It sounds like you are looking for small piles of smelly bananas. Try going down the stairs, past Blind Mew and the dock gate, through the water, past the Krok with the transportalator, turn right and cross a hanging bridge and take the path. I bet you will find one. Once you have seen one, it gets easier to spot the others because you know what you are looking for.

Captain
May 13, 2011
sandy20850 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
On Skull Island, Zeek gave me a quest to find things. Where are they? I have been all over the island.
dont forget this: in every world, zeke will have a quest that involves finding something. its small and hard to find, but here are some hints where they might be

1: on dead ends
2: on places usually not crossed and/or ignored
3: behind something bigger
4: at the edge of an island

these are the usual places an item you need is found. you cant use the quest finder so you have to look around

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
In skull Island, here is a hint look for a bunch of large fruits with a swirl on top. Good Luck finding them all .

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
it says the island go to the dock or inside when it has this compass just look everywhere