Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crown Shop and Gold

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 18, 2011
Dear One-Eyed Jack,
How does a person buy from the Crown Shop with Gold? I'm asking, because there is a companion I really want and I only have 3865 Crowns. Also, does it have anything with a Membership, because I already have one. Thank you for reading this.
Sincerely,
Bloody Scarlet Silver, a Privateer

Administrator
Hello there!

Not every item in the Crown Shop is available for purchase with gold, but if an item is available to purchase this way (like the Silver Buffaloon Pet), when you click on the pet in the Crown shop, you'll notice the gold tab on the bottom right hand side (under the picture of the item you want to buy) will now highlight. At this point you'll be able to click on the gold tab and purchase the item for gold instead of Crowns.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 18, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Hello there!

Not every item in the Crown Shop is available for purchase with gold, but if an item is available to purchase this way (like the Silver Buffaloon Pet), when you click on the pet in the Crown shop, you'll notice the gold tab on the bottom right hand side (under the picture of the item you want to buy) will now highlight. At this point you'll be able to click on the gold tab and purchase the item for gold instead of Crowns.
I see. Anyways, thank you SO MUCH for the Info. - Bloody Scarlet Silver