Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can I have 2 forum accounts?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
To one-eyed Jack
Hello one-eyed Jack! I just wanted to ask if it's okay to have several accounts on the message board.
The reason why I'm asking this is because I used to be Bald eagle whichdoctor (you probably don't remember me) and I (for some reason) didn't make another account on my original account. (Instead of making one account on the actual game and just adding avatars, I made 2 whole accounts.) So the reason why I'm using a different account is because my old membership ran out on my first account, and now I got a new membership on this account. Anyways, is it okay that I now made this one active (as well as Bald eagle whichdoctor when I get a membership on that account again?) Also, when I do get a membership on my first account again, will it know that I used to be bald eagle whichdoctor? So will it just renew bald eagle whichdoctor's forum account? (I hope it does)

Administrator
Hi! Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to have two forum accounts and especially if you're up front and honest about the activity; however, it's not acceptable if someone tries to carry on conversations with themselves to boost post count and double "Yar" posts or bolster written support behind a hot topic by using multiple accounts. If this behavior is ever uncovered, we'll most likely make the offending party walk the plank.

Your forum alias name will continue to be associated with your account name forever after.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to have two forum accounts and especially if you're up front and honest about the activity; however, it's not acceptable if someone tries to carry on conversations with themselves to boost post count and double "Yar" posts or bolster written support behind a hot topic by using multiple accounts. If this behavior is ever uncovered, we'll most likely make the offending party walk the plank.

Your forum alias name will continue to be associated with your account name forever after.
Oh my, Jack I do not want to have to walk the plank, so I better let you know that some of my Yars come from my Fair Lady who uses the username registered with our linked account. She does not play Pirate101 yet (I am feverishly trying to correct this flaw) but she loves to watch both my son and I play and she enjoys reading the message boards and likes to see what consumes so much of my time in the wee hours of the night. She doesn't post but she will sometimes log on and read some entertaining role plays, other interesting topics or just see what I have been up to, and yes she does Yar some of what I post. Although most of them, she just shakes her head at while in perfect harmonious synchronicity rolls her eyes- I take it as a sign of approval, but I am a guy so I have not mastered the art of translating feminine head and body language.

Just wanted to let you know, Jack in case I was facing future perils and/or plunges.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
thank you,
also (on my first account) I saw that some my posts or threads were deleted AFTER they were accepted. How/why did they get deleted?

Administrator
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Oh my, Jack I do not want to have to walk the plank, so I better let you know that some of my Yars come from my Fair Lady who uses the username registered with our linked account. She does not play Pirate101 yet (I am feverishly trying to correct this flaw) but she loves to watch both my son and I play and she enjoys reading the message boards and likes to see what consumes so much of my time in the wee hours of the night. She doesn't post but she will sometimes log on and read some entertaining role plays, other interesting topics or just see what I have been up to, and yes she does Yar some of what I post. Although most of them, she just shakes her head at while in perfect harmonious synchronicity rolls her eyes- I take it as a sign of approval, but I am a guy so I have not mastered the art of translating feminine head and body language.

Just wanted to let you know, Jack in case I was facing future perils and/or plunges.
No worries!

Administrator
1of1 Buccaneer on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
thank you,
also (on my first account) I saw that some my posts or threads were deleted AFTER they were accepted. How/why did they get deleted?
It's hard to say exactly as there could be a number of reasons: a thread has derailed and needs to be set on a straight course again, initial moderation failed, etc.

If you have a particular issue you'd like to discuss, please feel free to email me at community@pirate101.com with as much information as possible about the post in question, and we might be able to restore a deleted post or offer a better explanation with more details.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
It's hard to say exactly as there could be a number of reasons: a thread has derailed and needs to be set on a straight course again, initial moderation failed, etc.

If you have a particular issue you'd like to discuss, please feel free to email me at community@pirate101.com with as much information as possible about the post in question, and we might be able to restore a deleted post or offer a better explanation with more details.
Thank you (again)
One post I know you deleted (or at least I'm pretty sure you deleted) is "Cowboy101" I think there are more that you deleted but I just can't remember their names.

~Dead-eye Octavio Deveurex lv 65 Whichdoctor~

~Fearful Zane Parker lv 18 Buccaneer~

~and Bald eagle whichdoctor~

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Oh, by the way...welcome to the boards pioney or shall I say back to the boards. I look forward to posting along side you on these wonderful boards. As you probably know from your previous stay on the boards, there are a lot of great pirate people here and so much useful, helpful, friendly and entertaining info on these boards. Again, I say welcome (back)!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

"Perfect harmonious synchronicity" Another classic Valkoorism, lol. I just love your vocabulary. Hint from another one's Lady Fair: You got that particular body language figured out just fine.

Administrator
Thank you (again)
One post I know you deleted (or at least I'm pretty sure you deleted) is "Cowboy101" I think there are more that you deleted but I just can't remember their names.

~Dead-eye Octavio Deveurex lv 65 Whichdoctor~

~Fearful Zane Parker lv 18 Buccaneer~

~and Bald eagle whichdoctor~
Is this the thread you're looking for?

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
"Perfect harmonious synchronicity" Another classic Valkoorism, lol. I just love your vocabulary. Hint from another one's Lady Fair: You got that particular body language figured out just fine.
I remember you (Chrissy Th'Blesser.) You probably don't remember me

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Is this the thread you're looking for?
Oh yeah, thanks.
But I searched author and typed in "Bald eagle wichdoctor", I looked through all of the messages and couldn't find it. That's why I wasn't sure [how many/what] posts you may have deleted. You might have not deleted any!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Oh, by the way...welcome to the boards pioney or shall I say back to the boards. I look forward to posting along side you on these wonderful boards. As you probably know from your previous stay on the boards, there are a lot of great pirate people here and so much useful, helpful, friendly and entertaining info on these boards. Again, I say welcome (back)!
thanks, I look forward to posting along side you aswell

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Chrissy, my vocabulary often confuses me but I still keep throwing it out there, hoping it makes sense. And it's a comfort knowing my Femalian101 classes didn't go to waste- glad I was at least there for the body language portion.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I remember you (Chrissy Th'Blesser.) You probably don't remember me
I do seem to remember your name. I am known though for getting names mixed up so no offence intended if I ever do but your name sure does ring a bell.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Chrissy, my vocabulary often confuses me but I still keep throwing it out there, hoping it makes sense. And it's a comfort knowing my Femalian101 classes didn't go to waste- glad I was at least there for the body language portion.
LMTO, "Femalian101" It just keeps getting better and better. If you were to publish your wonderful Valkoorisms you could probably outsell the Sniglets books.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
LMTO, "Femalian101" It just keeps getting better and better. If you were to publish your wonderful Valkoorisms you could probably outsell the Sniglets books.
Thank you Chrissy, glad to give you another giggle. I just hope Kingsisle doesn't steal my idea for their next 101 game. I'll try to keep the Sniglets coming and maybe someday give Hall a run for his greeneros.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Chrissy, glad to give you another giggle. I just hope Kingsisle doesn't steal my idea for their next 101 game. I'll try to keep the Sniglets coming and maybe someday give Hall a run for his greeneros.
Ok, My Sniglets books are all trapped in storage and I just spent the last half hour doing searches trying to find that one. I am gonna have to give up the illusion of the wise Chrissy knowing all things verbish so I am swallowing my pride and asking. Please define Greeneros.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Ok, My Sniglets books are all trapped in storage and I just spent the last half hour doing searches trying to find that one. I am gonna have to give up the illusion of the wise Chrissy knowing all things verbish so I am swallowing my pride and asking. Please define Greeneros.
Well, you see that is a Valkoor original Sniglet (at least I think). Instead of saying, "give Hall a run for his money", I decided to combine the color of money- green, with the Spanish word for money dineros. Hence the self made Sniglet, Greeneros was conceived. I know- boo, hiss, boo- I know, not as clever as Hall's creations but it was all I could come up with at the spur of the moment. Sorry to make you spend a half hour of your time on one of my oddballisms.