Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dye shop stitching glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
I stitched my Mooshu boots with the dragon head and when I went to dye it, one of the slots to dye the shoe disappeared and I can only dye the shoes not the leg part of the mooshu boots. Automatically the leg of the shoe would be blue and I can only change the color of the shoe . My crew colors are red and white so I find this very odd.

Administrator
Hi! Thanks for your report. Could give us the exact name of both sets of boots that were used during stitching?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Thanks for your report. Could give us the exact name of both sets of boots that were used during stitching?
Ashigaru's Boots, but its with all boots that look like those certain boots and thanks for the help :)

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
Sorry for the late reply it is the Royal Navy High Boots from the Admiral Bundle. I stitched the stats of the Royal Navy High Boots to The Ashigaru Boots and if I want to to change the color the leg turns blue and I cant change it, but I can change the shoes to any color so if you can get this fixed I will greatly appreciate it.

Administrator
Again, thanks for your report! We'll take a look at it and thanks for the additional information.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
Is there any way I can email the picture of the glitch or put a picture on here of the glitch?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
bigdaddynate10 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Is there any way I can email the picture of the glitch or put a picture on here of the glitch?
You can put the screenshot in an album in Central then create a link to that and put the link here. Then it can be checked out in moderation.

Administrator
bigdaddynate10 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
No need! We ran through stitching as you noted and there does appear to be a problem that needs to be corrected. Thanks for letting us know.