Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sos help

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
ok i easaly beat everyone after i BARLY defeated bucks cave (i beat it with all new charms and rings) and im headed for miranda,could someone help me chrissy maybe if you can meet me at miranda docks on 7th of march around 5:00 to 8:00 cant garantee a time so be flexible o and east coast time because i live in east tennesee
The information has been entered into my calendar. You didn't mention realm so lets use Vadima realm so we won't have to worry about it being full and not being able to meet.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
The information has been entered into my calendar. You didn't mention realm so lets use Vadima realm so we won't have to worry about it being full and not being able to meet.
vadima realm?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 6, 2014 wrote:
vadima realm?
Push Control-M and the box that pops up will have the realms listed. Vadima is on the last page. Just click on her name then click the button "Go to realm". You may not get this in time so I will pop back and forth from vadima and Avery and just hope the game put you in Avery when you signed in. Heading that way now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
ok i easaly beat everyone after i BARLY defeated bucks cave (i beat it with all new charms and rings) and im headed for miranda,could someone help me chrissy maybe if you can meet me at miranda docks on 7th of march around 5:00 to 8:00 cant garantee a time so be flexible o and east coast time because i live in east tennesee
I was there at 5 and searched all realms and didn't find you. I am sorry, I am a VERY patient person but there is no way I can stand on the docks for three hours. I will be in the Haunted Skyway Farming The Salt Witch on my Swashbuckler Golden Christina with her ship The Golden Wisdom. Hopefully you will see this and look me up. I will farm until after 8 as that one could use some nautical xp. The Wiki page for The Salt Witch could use some updating anyway. I will stay in Avery realm and hope you land there. If that realm becomes full then you won't have access to it so I will switch to Vadima realm only if its full.
Hopefully we will find each other. Look for a Mooshu ship in Gold & Purple with a butterfly on the sail.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Sorry Chrisy my moms computer won't let me log in at all! It will be a wile before I can play again

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
Sorry Chrisy my moms computer won't let me log in at all! It will be a wile before I can play again
No worries. As soon as you are back in the skyways again just let me know.

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
No worries. As soon as you are back in the skyways again just let me know.
back in the skyways now and im in Mooshu now! it was easy doing miranda but who is the creapy blue hogan on the ridge

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
musketer592 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
back in the skyways now and im in Mooshu now! it was easy doing miranda but who is the creapy blue hogan on the ridge
i might be able to answer that first that's great your in Mooshu and that blue hogan is old scratch's brother i know what your thinking what the what? but there is a post about him in the cool ranch boards

fearless talon Lewis

never understatement the power of a privater

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
musketer592 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
Welcome back . The consensus has been that it is a long lost twin or such relative of Old Scratch but in reality, according to Blind Mew he is just set dressing.

Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Ensign
Apr 06, 2014
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
626Eanostman123 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
I'd love to help but i'm not there yet sorry
Its alright I got done with cool ranch reasently