Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battle glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
I have noticed in some battles (two for me so far) that sometimes a enemy shows up on the field but not on the attack screen. Other players can attack it but I can't, I would like to know if this is my computer or the game. The battles were: Scorpion Queen and one of the armada battles in Fort Elena.

Administrator
Hi, Can you supply us with some more information so we can try to recreate the bug?

• What class do you play and what were the classes that were playing with you?
  • Did indirect attacks damage the enemy that wasn't showing on the battlefield?
  • Did you begin the combat or did you enter another person's combat?
  • Are you able to recreate this bug in those same areas?
  • Is there any other information you might give us to explain what was happening visually during the combat?

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
The battles were with armada in fort elena and queen scorpopn. It was me who was a witch doctor and my friend kai sawkins a privateer kai could see and attack the person while i could see him on the field but not on the attack screen. I could move onto the space that the guy was "on" and it let me. there wasnt any apparent lag and it seemed like the battle was over

Hope i could help

Ensign
Apr 05, 2010
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
I've had this glitch too with the cyclops of Illios
I am a swashbuckler
This glitch has been reapeating
I was alone for these fights

Please tell me how to decontaminate this glitch

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
I've had this glitch too with the cyclops of Illios
I am a swashbuckler
This glitch has been reapeating
I was alone for these fights

Please tell me how to decontaminate this glitch
I also have a glitch to report. Its in combat with Privateers (I haven't tried any others but MK) but using santa rana's hat (EPIC gives Owatch) it just doesn't trigger on Privateers. Most of the time Privys are melees so I grab a sword/gun combo, but it does not work, only Repel boarders does. Is it because I have repel boarders and the games trying to give me Owatch? I have not yet tried GUN ONLY... but any advice on this is appreciated, thanks..

note: I had a friend help me on this as well, it DOES NOT WORK with the Musketeers bounding Owatch epic power either

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
ok, something that has popped up as well for glitching...parting shot/webs immobilizing units...well it turns out melees GLITCH the system, they start attacking 2 spaces away, (for that 1 attack) and the space they were heading to, you cant place anyone there (you CAN, but the game wont register it, and so it makes your unit look like its passing, which it does if not corrected) example given

M = melee ally
R = ranged ally
T = melee enemy
P = range enemy with parting shot3
Z = movement spaces
X = new place you CANT go

turn 1
P M Z Z T

turn 2
P Z M X T

(if you try to move any unit on the X space, the system ignores the movement command)