Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the dreaded page!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
So i just got jane canary and wild bill peacock but they are on a second page and it wont let me put them on the first page and jane was so good when she was my ally and i want to use her will she always be stuck on the second page doomed to never join my fights?

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It should let you move her to the first page. Have you tried clicking and then dragging her to the left side of the page over to the edge? It should flip it to the first page and let you place her there.

Administrator
Hi! Take a look at our Player's Guide page for companion management: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/companions/management

"Trying to move a new Companion from the 2nd page of your Companions to the 1st? Click and hold your mouse button on the companion you'd like to move from the second page to the first page and drag it over to the companion tab on the left hand side (looks like a chess piece). This will flip the companion page back to the first page, so you can place him where you want him (or her as the case may be)."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Oh sorry i guess it wasn't a bug. A tip there would be nice though