Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Special Thanks to PHP Contributers

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincerest thanks and gratitude for all of the wonderful contributions to the Pirates Helping Pirates thread. There have been so many outstanding tips, advice and strategies that have been contributed by the many wonderful people here on the boards. They continue to amaze me with their desire to provide helpful tips and information to their fellow pirates. So without any further delay, I would like to thank the following gracious contributors (in order of appearance on the thread):

Ninja Pirate- Great tips about battle movement, using counter-hit units, input on Epic and attack types, keeping Turn the Tide active and mouse and camera use tips and more.
Chrissy Th'Blesser- Excellent tips on navigating Parrot Island (with awesome screenshots), defeating Buffaloons, using companion training points, Witchdoctor's Charm advice, when to buff and use critical strikes and much more.
Scarlet Freeman- Wonderful tips on dealing with Satyrs, using pirate and ship gear, viewing battle objectives and properly maintaining Nautical XP and more
Golden Guardian- Epic tips on ship farming, combat and battle strategies, using Zeena's Rain of Fire against Dyskolos, defeating Hydra, stacking buffs for damage, fighting Eagle Shades and more.
SlightlyMadWizard- Mega tips on critical strikes, getting the most from pirate's shared bank, using traps to advantage in battle, Bleeding & Poisoning not stackable, gameplay tips, searching the boards and more.
Krokotopia Pirate- Super tips on finding your posts on the message boards, Hydra battle tips (through link), how to solo the game and tips on Spider Fight and defeating Buck Bronco.
Frozenmuskets- Nice tips on power Walk in Shadows and tips about the epic talent Repel Boarders.
DrParrot- Amazing tips and strategies for battling against the other various classes
Quick Pearl- Great tips for proper timing of using Healing powers, buff stacking tips, nautical farming (and not trying to power level).
CdeWinter- Fine tips on when to know a swashbuckler will jump in combat and using buffs while hidden.
Pirate1234241- Superb tips on defeating Lo Pan.
Pirate101 lover- Wise advice saying to never use a crown generator.
Melody the Swift- Clever tips about fighting against or as a Swashbuckler, avoiding enemy AoE attacks and Witchdoctor tip to add better melee attacks.
One-Eyed Jack- Providing fantastic input and link to thread where Ratbeard discussed the Shadowdance power.
Wicked Victor Armstrong- Incredible tips on faster farming, realm hopping and exiting game tip, passing gold to newer pirates, and providing great guides to Zeke's Quests, Ancient Tome Locations and more.
Anne Radcliffe- Excellent additional tips on using Zeena's Rain of Fire against Musketeers and Witchdoctors and about how her fires damaging your crew.

Thank you all for everything that you have provided to so far- it means a lot. Keep doing a fantastic job and keep the wonderful tips, advice and strategies coming!

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
I just wanted to take a moment to express my sincerest thanks and gratitude for all of the wonderful contributions to the Pirates Helping Pirates thread. There have been so many outstanding tips, advice and strategies that have been contributed by the many wonderful people here on the boards. They continue to amaze me with their desire to provide helpful tips and information to their fellow pirates. So without any further delay, I would like to thank the following gracious contributors (in order of appearance on the thread):

Ninja Pirate- Great tips about battle movement, using counter-hit units, input on Epic and attack types, keeping Turn the Tide active and mouse and camera use tips and more.
Chrissy Th'Blesser- Excellent tips on navigating Parrot Island (with awesome screenshots), defeating Buffaloons, using companion training points, Witchdoctor's Charm advice, when to buff and use critical strikes and much more.
Scarlet Freeman- Wonderful tips on dealing with Satyrs, using pirate and ship gear, viewing battle objectives and properly maintaining Nautical XP and more
Golden Guardian- Epic tips on ship farming, combat and battle strategies, using Zeena's Rain of Fire against Dyskolos, defeating Hydra, stacking buffs for damage, fighting Eagle Shades and more.
SlightlyMadWizard- Mega tips on critical strikes, getting the most from pirate's shared bank, using traps to advantage in battle, Bleeding & Poisoning not stackable, gameplay tips, searching the boards and more.
Krokotopia Pirate- Super tips on finding your posts on the message boards, Hydra battle tips (through link), how to solo the game and tips on Spider Fight and defeating Buck Bronco.
Frozenmuskets- Nice tips on power Walk in Shadows and tips about the epic talent Repel Boarders.
DrParrot- Amazing tips and strategies for battling against the other various classes
Quick Pearl- Great tips for proper timing of using Healing powers, buff stacking tips, nautical farming (and not trying to power level).
CdeWinter- Fine tips on when to know a swashbuckler will jump in combat and using buffs while hidden.
Melody the Swift- Clever tips about fighting against or as a Swashbuckler, avoiding enemy AoE attacks and Witchdoctor tip to add better melee attacks.
One-Eyed Jack- Providing fantastic input and link to thread where Ratbeard discussed the Shadowdance power.
Wicked Victor Armstrong- Incredible tips on faster farming, realm hopping and exiting game tip, passing gold to newer pirates, and providing great guides to Zeke's Quests, Ancient Tome Locations and more.
Anne Radcliffe- Excellent additional tips on using Zeena's Rain of Fire against Musketeers and Witchdoctors and about how her fires damaging your crew.

Thank you all for everything that you have provided to so far- it means a lot. Keep doing a fantastic job and keep the wonderful tips, advice and strategies coming!
Thanks. I hope that the thread has helped some pirates. (I know that I wish there had been a thread full of facts like that when I joined. Maybe I would have figured out the whole nautical experience thing before I had to pay for it later. Lol.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

You are more than welcome Valkoor. You have quite the gift for nuuudging us enough to get us to spill our guts and share all the wisdom we have gained from this great game. Your awesome maintenance to the thread by commenting on our contributions and sharing the tips that it makes you think of that is like the cherry on top. You are great at what you do Valkoor so please just keep being you, Professor and the thread will be THE source for players to come to to keep the brains and skill gears well oiled.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012

Um, I would also like to thank the pirates I have met on my journey to El Dorado (some whose names I have forgotten) for teaching me all these tips so I could post it on your very helpful thread. Speical thanks to Bloody Alex for teaching me farming tips and zeena tips, Speical thanks to Friendly James Everhart for being an experinment to study tips on dungeons and being very friendly, and also to anyone else who met me and taught me stuff.

I would also like to thank Cret92 and all other members on P101 central who have contrubiuted a great deal for gear info, world info and other helpful info and making item guides for us.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Um, I would also like to thank the pirates I have met on my journey to El Dorado (some whose names I have forgotten) for teaching me all these tips so I could post it on your very helpful thread. Speical thanks to Bloody Alex for teaching me farming tips and zeena tips, Speical thanks to Friendly James Everhart for being an experinment to study tips on dungeons and being very friendly, and also to anyone else who met me and taught me stuff.

I would also like to thank Cret92 and all other members on P101 central who have contrubiuted a great deal for gear info, world info and other helpful info and making item guides for us.
You are so very right Golden Guardian, a big round of thanks needs to go out to the great people and members of the fantastic on all the other Pirate101 sites. They have provided so many amazing guides and tips that we are able to draw and benefit from. So, yes thank you to all of you.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I don't deserve to be on this. All I did was a quick reminder.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
pirate101 lover on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
I don't deserve to be on this. All I did was a quick reminder.
I politely and respectfully disagree pirate101 lover. Your reminder or tip on not using crown generators might possibly be one of the best and most useful tips on the thread. You may have saved numerous players from trying it and thus, avoided them the repercussions of their accounts being stolen and possibly banned. I think there could be no greater tip than one that prevents these kind of things from happening.

So, absolutely with out a doubt you do deserve to be on the list. And I stand behind my thanking you and will in fact thank you again....Thank you!!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
I thank you for the thanks. It's a very wonderful thread, and I feel as if I'm learning even more everyday I read it.