Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Dueling diego is frozen in a loading screen

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 11, 2010
Every day I log on and see if my dueling Diego is working but its always frozen at 84% and I got stuck in the campaign so I cant do nothing really please help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
187coltsrule187 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
Every day I log on and see if my dueling Diego is working but its always frozen at 84% and I got stuck in the campaign so I cant do nothing really please help
Possibly try clearing your cache. That helps to speed things up for me when things start acting wonky in a browser game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
187coltsrule187 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards. I can't wait to hear if you get this riddle solved and you can tell us all the awesome stuff you will win.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
My Dueling Diego is working fine. Suggest you e-mail support@pirate101.com or maybe the KI site to let them know of the problem.