Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay: It happened to my crew.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Romantic Hannah Devereaux was a normal, ordinary witchdoctor. She was artistic, loyal, yet sometimes afraid to try new areas. She loved her crew more than anything in the spiral. But one day, a shocking news story almost ripped her soul apart. There was this plague that was rare, and hard to cure. It struck hundreds of crews each week. The name was unknown. Hannah was so terrified that it would strike her crew next. Symptoms included weakness, depression, mood swings, aggravation, chest pains, frequent headaches, pale skin, bad colds, and high fevers. (A LOT of signs of infection.) She was so paranoid that she kept her crew in her dorm for a full two hours. The next day, while she was questing, she noticed that Birgus Latro's skin was a dark white. He refused to use criticals. He had a high fever. She then noticed that Ghost Singer was white instead of blue, and had bad chest pain. "Oh no..." she said, "my crew is struck. I have to go to Ms Vadima. This HAS TO END."

To be continued.....

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
I think I might know what's going on... I'm in! Our 3rd Adventure! And like 'armada fort raid', I have a Pokemon that can attempt to help. Here goes...

Justin Moone was happy to reunited with his brother Leo and they were in office listening to various 80's music. This was interrupted however...
"Cogburn Punch!" Rooster Cogburn, the sheriff from Cooper's Roost, has been behaving strangely ever since they returned. And he started this, by promptly punching down Justin's office door. "Cogburn, what in the name of the GODS was that about?" Then Justin took a closer look at his feathers. They were slightly purple and yes, he just started randomly punching things, for no apparent reason. "Oh, Arceus no." Leo looked at Justin wondering what to do. After Rooster had went to go punch more things, Justin immediately made a call to Professor Juniper, the Pokemon professor of Unova. "Hey, Casey, where have you been?" (Juniper still called Justin by his real name.) "Look, professor, I need you to send over Espio. We just had a friend of mine randomly punch my door open, and I need her." Justin sternly replied. "You mean your Espeon right? Let me just find her pokeball." After a minute, Espio's pokeball materialized in Justin's hand. "Thanks, Juniper." He hung up just in time to begin watching Rooster and Star Runner fighting for no reason. Justin called out Espio and ordered her to use Psychic to separate them. "We need to find out what in the gods names is going on." The two brothers, along with the Espeon in tow, set off to find the source of this disease, leaving his Seismitoad, Midget is charge of the place, while they were gone.
OOC: Another crossover I'm doing. I have an idea planned out of who is behind this. Our goal, is too find the source of the disease and smash it into submission. Wish us luck!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin reviewed the facts. The animals, somehow, were NOT affected by this disease, and Nikketa, which he had nicknamed Nikki, had followed them to Cooper's Roost, to which they hoped to get answers from Dr. Coop. They had to take Cogburn with them, though Espio used her psychic powers to bind the sheriff. As soon as they reached the doctor's office, Coop looked up at them with surprise. "Oh, dear. Our sheriff to?" Justin looked at the doctor with surprise. "What do you mean by that?" Coop looked flustered. "Well, a woman came in here the other day, her party had the same symptoms. I think I know what's causing this. The Raging Contagin." Justin gasped. It's been a while since that name came up. The Ragin Contagin, was an old enemy that threatened to plague an entire city! Justin and Leo managed to seal it back in it's jar, but it seems someone had summoned it. "Who is this Raging Contagion character?" Espio asked Justin telepathically. "He was a germ I had killed a while back, but I think someone had summoned it." "Now not to point fingers, but I think the armada was involved." Coop reasoned. The two boys were struck with slight terror, mostly excitement, and some boiling anger. "BISHOP." Was all Justin could mutter.

OOC: dun, dun, dun!!! Like the plot twist? I hope you did.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Kane's mad tinkerer. I've only heard of it, but he can do things, that no one else can. That explains why the Raging Contagion was summoned. And I know why he's targeting crew members. The reason is so the armada can make arrests, or executions, without much loss, since we would always have our crew by our sides." Justin had huffed in anger. For one, he was agitated that the armada would seek revenge. And two, he had the nerve to summon Raging Contagion. He's glad he brought Espio, as the boys had been bested by it before, but they had a little extra help from another of their family.
"I have to end this. And I think I know where this is happening. We need to go to the Isle of Doom. If there is anything that can mop the floor with illness to your crew, it's there." After hopping on the Cunning Titan, they were ready to end this, even if it meant destroying, no annihilating Bishop. Justin was ready for this, more than anything.
OOC: Sorry for my short update, but this explains it pretty much.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Upon arrival, Justin immediately felt a mechanical presence. Clockworks. The worst part about them is you can't pick up the faintest of aura traces from them. Nikki took it upon herself to scout the area, but it was heavily guarded near a chamber that had a sweet smelling aroma coming from it. Justin was not fooled by it. What he needed was a weapon so grand it could wipe out the entire armada force before him. He knew exactly where to get it from.
A few minutes later, Justin barreled in flying on the back of a dragon. The dragon was his Flygon, a brown colored dragon with two eyes covered by red outer covers, which Justin knew them as goggles. Trapper often swooped low to smash a clockwork cleanly into pieces just for kicks, as the mercenary leader let off constant blasts of dubstep. Then, out came Bishop. Justin growled, and Espio materialized by his side. "I see that intruders got in. How can this be? My genius will prevail!" And then, he had summoned the monster doing the mage's dirty work. Justin got to scanning the entity quickly.
Name: Raging Contagin
Enemy Type: Insane Disease
Description: A large, gaseous monster who threatened an entire town's health. A poison type. The R.C. can spew sweet smelling acid that can poison anyone who smells it.
Strategy: Espio and any ground type should do a lot of damage. The best way to beat it is to find how to remove its ability to spew acid.
Class: Boss. Must defeat to continue.
OOC: Well, we have a new character to the bunch, and our second boss! Will we win? Probably.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"Espio, use Psyshock!" Espio raised several pieces of rubble with kinetic energy and slammed them against the Raging Contagin. Trapper followed this up by coating his right claw in draconic aura and slashed at the Insane Disease. The R.C. was about to spew poisonous smelling breath, but Justin used 'throw random object' and hit the germ with a random chunk of stone. Bishop hurled a blob of shadow like energy at fired it at Espio. The Sun Pokemon narrowly dodged, but was knocked back by the blast of the impact. Trapper grabbed his airborne party member and Justin ordered Trapper to use Earthquake. The Flygon would not be BORING and just create a natural disaster, oh no. Trapper punched the ground, sending a shockwave that knocked the Raging Contagin into a wall, where Justin finished it off by throwing, get ready for this, a fish. A fish that just flopped around all over the defeated disease. "Well, that could have gone worse." Justin smiled. Bishop had fled, and the 4, consisting of Justin, Trapper, Espio, and Nikki fought their way through numerous clockworks to get home. The illness that affected crew members might take a while to cure, but it 'twas all in a day's work.