Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Dog Samoorai Companion!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
I recently finised Khrysalis and one of the NPC's in the world was dog samoorai named Ghost Dog (my brother keeps calling him "Under Dog" cause he looks cool). If you don't know how he looks or who I'm talking about, check here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Ghost_Dog

I think it would be really awesome if the Pirate101 team could use Ghost Dog's model to create an identical companion for our game. He could be part of a mooshu themed bundle or come straight into the Crown Shop for anyone to purchase/hire him.

He could be a Swashbuckler with the Walk in Shadows, Throw Knife, and Critical Strike powers (his natural attack reveals he carries throwing stars, which could mean he could attack at range). So where Nausica is a Musketeer that can attack close up, the Dog Samoorai could attack from afar while being a melee fighter. He could possible carry Dragoons Steely Resolve power, (or some kind of melee companion could come with it).

I hope Pirate101 can consider the idea for future expansions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wow, you are right, he is VERY cool looking. Works for me.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2010
I'd also like to see one. It wouldn't be the first time that the P101 team used a character model form W101 in a specific character to create a new character.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
THAT! is really cool. I could see him standing by my dodging swashbuckler, if you know what I mean x cough x x Chrissy x x cough x

Ensign
Oct 06, 2013
Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I would buy the bundle just for him!

-Jack nightgale lvl65 buccaneer