Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Area is closed?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 21, 2010
I am getting a lot of this tonight (1-27-14). No matter where I go. If I am on a ship I can forget about getting in, but if I am on land I can enter select pirated and go back in. Then only sometimes I can get to where I need to go. Am I the only one seeing this? I played the night before and had no problems.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
You fail to mention the type of account you have for P101 (ie membership, pay as you go, or free). If you have a membership (either 1 month, 6 months, or a year) and it has not expired, then I would contact P101 at support@pirate101.com. If you are a pay-as-you-go (buying each book individually), then possibly you haven't purchased the book that the area requires. Again, if you think there is a problem, contact support and provide the information about which books you have purchased and when (I think you should be able to find this information under My Account - see above, far left tab). If free, then certain areas may be off limits to you although it is my understanding that all areas purchased for your account should be open to you.