Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay Armada Fort Raid

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: Thunder, Midget's moves are Surf, Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, and Poison Jab. The last one I added to counter his weakness to grass.
Justin, having noted the battle began, and Leo taking pot shots, he went for his special attack, 'throw random object'. It does what the name implies. His first attempt, he threw a crate of gears and bombs which knocked Rampagus back quite a-ways. Rampagus charged at the mercenary leader, surprisingly agile, but Midget cut him off by shooting him down with a Hydro Pump. Rampagus ran at Midget, to which the Seismitoad grabbed the poleax and tried to wrestle it from the juggernaut's hands. Justin saw this as an opening, and then threw a desk at Rampagus, which seemed to do it in. He then, did what he wanted to do since arriving. He pulled out the Yum bottle, shook it quite vigorously, and jammed it in the armada core. "And RUN!" Justin yelled.
OOC: Justin, what have you done? Well it seems we are out of here!

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Justin299oo on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Thunder, Midget's moves are Surf, Hydro Pump, Mud Shot, and Poison Jab. The last one I added to counter his weakness to grass.
Justin, having noted the battle began, and Leo taking pot shots, he went for his special attack, 'throw random object'. It does what the name implies. His first attempt, he threw a crate of gears and bombs which knocked Rampagus back quite a-ways. Rampagus charged at the mercenary leader, surprisingly agile, but Midget cut him off by shooting him down with a Hydro Pump. Rampagus ran at Midget, to which the Seismitoad grabbed the poleax and tried to wrestle it from the juggernaut's hands. Justin saw this as an opening, and then threw a desk at Rampagus, which seemed to do it in. He then, did what he wanted to do since arriving. He pulled out the Yum bottle, shook it quite vigorously, and jammed it in the armada core. "And RUN!" Justin yelled.
(OOC: I'm getting a lot of homework lately. And it's time to start scheduling my classes for next year, so I might be a bit late in replying. Sorry for that in advance.)

Scarlet turned to see what Justin was talking about and her eyes widened. She quickly turned and started running like only she could. (Hey, while running away may not impress the higher-ups, it allows you to stay alive for easy missions during which you could impress the higher-ups later on.) She took her knives from the ground beside her and ran to a nearby outcrop of rock.
She ducked behind it and waited for what seemed like forever. I'm going insane. she thought to herself, I mean, really! Doing good deeds for no real cause. Ah well. Could be worse. If this is going insane then I actually rather like it.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Feb 4, 2014 wrote:
George Xiriga saw the yum bottle be placed by Justin. He ran over to his brother, shouted the magical chant, and teleported with him away from the fortress. "Whew, that's over. Oh, right, that chant works both ways. Brother, you're free!" Thump! "Oww! I really owe you bro, for saving me." "That's right." He whispered in his brothers ear. "I will serve George Xiriga." George Gordon had been charmed, to get even with his brother. "Yes, now let's go. I'll send you to collect our pay later. Right now I'm gonna count out the witchdoctor's dream. " "As you say. Would you like me to help?" "Sure. But first, get me that chair. Then you will put everything exactly where I want it. Understood?" "Yes. Here is your chair, sir." "Good. Ahh, that feels good. Who knew going below decks would be so rewarding? Put the couch and ottoman over there. The ritual platform goes right there. Put the bookshelf and some braziers on it. That's good. Now go get our pay." "Yes, sir."

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
totallyawesomepira... on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Hello all! Just so Amelia doesn't end up in two places at once, I'll be posting what she does here too. Right now, she's currently hiding in the prison hallway, and did not escape with Felix and Kai. Why not? You'll find that out. Why is she hiding? You'll find that out too. But anyway! Here's the dialogue and description from the other roleplay. (Note: you might want to read the other roleplay too. Also, I'm adding a crossover of my own)

Amelia had dropped the halberd Felix had given her, and was halfway to the bed when she saw the walls start cracking. She spun around to see Felix doing these strange motions with his arms, had soon all the color had drained from her face.

"Impossible..." Amelia whispered to herself, and dove against the wall to avoid being crushed by a falling piece if ceiling. She closed her eyes and remembered gravity field that kept ships and islands floating, and also was a barrier, no one could get in or out. Amelia breathed a sigh of relief. No, She thought. he must be some sort of strange witchdoctor. He couldn't have gotten across the field, he couldn't be an....

But, Amelia! Argued one side of her brain. You know that isn't witchdoctor magic! You know it isn't wizard magic!

It has to be. Resumed the other side. There's no other explanation.

Yes, there is! C'mon, all you have to do is reach into your pocket...

But I haven't talked to him in so long!

True. But you know you want to.

Amelia, well, Amelia couldn't argue with that. She reached into her pocket and pulled a, what was it called again? A foon, that was it! A few years ago, while she was..... gone, a girl had given Amelia it for a few gold coins. Apparently it was waaaaaay out of style. It actually had a top and hinges so you needed to flip it open to get inside, and there wasn't this thing called a 'touch screen' so you had to press buttons to do what you wanted; so the girl had hated it.

Amelia couldn't fight with it, so usually it was in her pocket, forgotten, useless.

But now, it served a purpose.

Amelia pressed a few buttons and held it to her ear as it began ringing. Amelia peered around her prison wall. That was odd. She thought. The person in the cell next to her was gone, and so was Felix! She saw several pairs of footprints leading up upstairs, including several small ones. Amelia furrowed her brow and was about to follow the footprints when the ringing stopped.

"Doctor? Hi, it's me, Amelia Everhart. No, not the pilot, Earhart's my aunt, she brought me to the Spiral, remember?" Amelia rolled her eyes. "Now you remember? Good. Anyway, I think you might want to come over here, I've found some Pokemon-13947520 footprints, and a Force-sensitizer."

Amelia paused for a moment, unsure if the next words she wanted to say would be betrayal. The Alcotts were kind of known throughout the Spiral, maybe even universe wide? She didn't want to land them in any trouble with the Judoon.

Amelia took a deep breath.

"The Force-sensitizer is Felix Alcott."
OOC: Here's what was submitted in the other roleplay, in case you were wondering. You might need to read the other one to get it, but here it is anyway.

OOC: Oh, yeah, you betcha it's the doctor!

Amelia glared at her attacker, then glanced down at her phone and felt a twinge of sadness. She had liked that thing! She was going to take it apart one day and figure out, well, how it worked really. Amelia turned back to Kai and began.

"5 years ago the Shadow Proclamation picked up readings of a Force-sensitive in this galaxy. Having a record in piracy, I was chosen to seek him out and see if he posed a threat." Amelia looked at Felix. "The Force is a very powerful ability, you know. A trained 'sensitive could move the whole Shadow Proclamation if they wanted! It onlysits on three asteroids. Getting caught by the Armada was quite fortunate in this case. You came right to me! Those Seismitoad footprints are indeed absurd, but that's not the problem, is it?"

"The problem is that Felix here, has somehow gotten past the Spiral's Gravity Barrier. -The thing that keeps Ships afloat- but the Barrier also prevents anyone from entering or exiting the Spiral. The Pokemon I can understand, you can send those guys anywhere, but if your brother can get past the Barrier... He's much more powerful than he realizes."

"As for the Doctor," Amelia shook her head sadly. "I cannot spread much light. Who knows if you're working for the Daleks, or Cybermen, or even the Weeping Angels! But then, if you are, you should know who the Doctor is. All I can say is that he's a Time Traveling alien who can change his face and is, like, 1000 years old."

Amelia looked thoughtful. "The same goes for me, actually. My mother was Jenny, the Doctor's "daughter," so therefore I inherited Doctor-like qualities. I can regenerate, read Gallifreyan, work the TARDIS, and I own a Sonic Knife. The hinge is jammed, so I can't use it as a dagger anymore, but the Sonic part works."

Amelia smiled when she saw the confused looks on Kai's and Felix's faces. "Oh, you don't know what a Sonic Knife is? I'll show you." With that, she spun out of Kai's grip, which had weakened during her lecture, and held up a small pen-like item. "This," she announced, "Is a Sonic Knife. It can pick locks -as long as it's not deadlocked or wood- make this awful screeching sound, detonate bombs, scan items for alien traces, hack into computers, and a number of other things."

Amelia looked at Felix with a sly grin. "However, I did always wonder what would happen if the Force and a Sonic device were used against each other, would you care to find out?"

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
OOC: And this is while we are on the Cunning Titan, or Azul Angela? Well, I don't want another ship to blow up. Last time that happened, my Darmanitan was visiting, and she and a few of the crew got in a fight, ending with a Hammer Arm that was conventionality hitting the somehow ignited powder reserves. No one was hurt, but next time, I'll keep it in her pokeball. Let's get to the aftergame!
Justin and Midget watched as the Dreadnaught Regal's smoldering remains fell into the clouds below. Everyone had got on the Cunning Titan after the Azul Angela was bottled. Justin was just glad everyone made it out alive. "Midget, you're even better than I remember. And you're my strongest veteran from Unova." Midget could not help but picking up his captain/trainer and gave him a huge hug. "K, your choking me!" When Justin was dropped on the deck, he went to Amelia. "I believe this note is what sent us to your rescue. I hope we can do business together soon." Amelia took the note and read it over. Justin signaled to Star Runner to set course for Flotsam. Stanley, the governor, could mail the money to them later. He had bigger things to worry about. He wanted to set up an office there, since mainly only people in Tradewinds knew about him and his crew, and gift as a Pokemon trainer. Upon arrival, Justin headed to the Black Spot, where he had made arrangements for his new office to be right across from the tavern, so debt collectors would not get lost easily.
OOC: I'm glad I got this part done! Thanks to all that helped in this mission! Stayed tuned for another mission, sometime soon!

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Here's what was submitted in the other roleplay, in case you were wondering. You might need to read the other one to get it, but here it is anyway.

OOC: Oh, yeah, you betcha it's the doctor!

Amelia glared at her attacker, then glanced down at her phone and felt a twinge of sadness. She had liked that thing! She was going to take it apart one day and figure out, well, how it worked really. Amelia turned back to Kai and began.

"5 years ago the Shadow Proclamation picked up readings of a Force-sensitive in this galaxy. Having a record in piracy, I was chosen to seek him out and see if he posed a threat." Amelia looked at Felix. "The Force is a very powerful ability, you know. A trained 'sensitive could move the whole Shadow Proclamation if they wanted! It onlysits on three asteroids. Getting caught by the Armada was quite fortunate in this case. You came right to me! Those Seismitoad footprints are indeed absurd, but that's not the problem, is it?"

"The problem is that Felix here, has somehow gotten past the Spiral's Gravity Barrier. -The thing that keeps Ships afloat- but the Barrier also prevents anyone from entering or exiting the Spiral. The Pokemon I can understand, you can send those guys anywhere, but if your brother can get past the Barrier... He's much more powerful than he realizes."

"As for the Doctor," Amelia shook her head sadly. "I cannot spread much light. Who knows if you're working for the Daleks, or Cybermen, or even the Weeping Angels! But then, if you are, you should know who the Doctor is. All I can say is that he's a Time Traveling alien who can change his face and is, like, 1000 years old."

Amelia looked thoughtful. "The same goes for me, actually. My mother was Jenny, the Doctor's "daughter," so therefore I inherited Doctor-like qualities. I can regenerate, read Gallifreyan, work the TARDIS, and I own a Sonic Knife. The hinge is jammed, so I can't use it as a dagger anymore, but the Sonic part works."

Amelia smiled when she saw the confused looks on Kai's and Felix's faces. "Oh, you don't know what a Sonic Knife is? I'll show you." With that, she spun out of Kai's grip, which had weakened during her lecture, and held up a small pen-like item. "This," she announced, "Is a Sonic Knife. It can pick locks -as long as it's not deadlocked or wood- make this awful screeching sound, detonate bombs, scan items for alien traces, hack into computers, and a number of other things."

Amelia looked at Felix with a sly grin. "However, I did always wonder what would happen if the Force and a Sonic device were used against each other, would you care to find out?"
OOC: Kai has much faster reflexes than you give credit for. Felix did not come from outside the Spiral, he left and came back, and Kai has a very strong grip. He used to be a farmer in Mooshu, after all.

Felix's eyes flash to red. "We could kill her..."
Blue. "We came to RESCUE her!"
Yellow. "Let's take all the money she has, then ransom her for more money."
Blue. "Neither of you has any moral compass."
Red. "What's a moral compass? Let's kill."
His eyes stay red, and his lightsaber activates.
He brings his hand up, as if choking an imaginary person. Amelia rises into the air, feeling some sort of hand close around her neck.

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC:............Okay......... Doctor Who!
~
Raiden and Shadow dashed across the fortress hold. The Zoroark sent several Armada guards sprawling into the ground as Raiden moved on, glancing at each cell, hoping to find any humans besides himself. Shadow's illusion had caused many a Clockwork to position at the deck, hoping to keep the fake Marleybonian fleet at bay.

Unfortunately, Raiden thought. That'll only distract them for a small amount of time.

Raiden glanced down one hallway, and saw Kai and Amelia doing.... Something. Suddenly, his Holo Caster started up, startling Raiden. On it was the job he was meant to do, which Raiden had reviewed before leaving. He glanced at his Holo Caster, then at the girl. Same person.

Raiden started forward, hurling a well-aimed knife in the direction of Kai. By then, Shadow had caught up and had ran towards Kai, Shadow Claw at the ready.
~
OOC: I'm a bit confused, but I guess that's what happens when several crossovers are introduced.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Kai Alcott on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Kai has much faster reflexes than you give credit for. Felix did not come from outside the Spiral, he left and came back, and Kai has a very strong grip. He used to be a farmer in Mooshu, after all.

Felix's eyes flash to red. "We could kill her..."
Blue. "We came to RESCUE her!"
Yellow. "Let's take all the money she has, then ransom her for more money."
Blue. "Neither of you has any moral compass."
Red. "What's a moral compass? Let's kill."
His eyes stay red, and his lightsaber activates.
He brings his hand up, as if choking an imaginary person. Amelia rises into the air, feeling some sort of hand close around her neck.
OOC: Sorry, I had a thought you might say something like that, but only after I pressed submit.... So, for the record, let's say Amelia managed to reach her Sonic Knife under Kai's grip... somehow. We won't go into details.

Amelia's eyes widened. Not in panic or fear for her life, but in utter and absolute amazement. If Felix could do this, then she had definitely underestimated him. Then Amelia realized she couldn't breath. So thinking, she reached into her inside pocket, brought out her Sonic Knife, pointed it at her assailant, pressed a small, circular button, and a whirring noise pulsed through the air. It was a split second afterward his grip weakened. It was the most tiny of moments, almost no time at all, but it was enough for Amelia to get a small lungful of air. Immediately afterward, the searing clutch returned, but stronger. Amelia bit her lip, if she couldn't use her Knife against him, maybe she could...

Amelia frantically looked around the room, lungs feeling like they might explode. Finally her eyes fell on a crushed Armada musketeer, with it's gun pointed in the general direction of those gears, and if they were moving counter-clockwise, then...

Slowly, an idea emerged in Amelia's head. Her gaze landed on the gun again. Please, oh, please have another round in there! Chest burning and throat bruising, Amelia aimed her Sonic Knife at the musket, and pulsed.

The same whirring noise pierced through the air, and she saw a glimmer of confusion on Felix's face. Then the musket fired. The electric bullet sliced through the air, denting the clockwork wall as it hit it. The gears began turning counter-clockwise, and then stopped as a slab of ceiling debris jammed it. The slab was connected to a metal jail bar, which pushed against an unstable part of still-attached ceiling. The roof quickly fell, blocking the three's exit.

Smiling at her success, and knowing full well (er, partly well) that Felix would have to release her to move the stone, Amelia managed to coarsely utter out, "Let. Me. Go."

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
OOC: Sorry, I had a thought you might say something like that, but only after I pressed submit.... So, for the record, let's say Amelia managed to reach her Sonic Knife under Kai's grip... somehow. We won't go into details.

Amelia's eyes widened. Not in panic or fear for her life, but in utter and absolute amazement. If Felix could do this, then she had definitely underestimated him. Then Amelia realized she couldn't breath. So thinking, she reached into her inside pocket, brought out her Sonic Knife, pointed it at her assailant, pressed a small, circular button, and a whirring noise pulsed through the air. It was a split second afterward his grip weakened. It was the most tiny of moments, almost no time at all, but it was enough for Amelia to get a small lungful of air. Immediately afterward, the searing clutch returned, but stronger. Amelia bit her lip, if she couldn't use her Knife against him, maybe she could...

Amelia frantically looked around the room, lungs feeling like they might explode. Finally her eyes fell on a crushed Armada musketeer, with it's gun pointed in the general direction of those gears, and if they were moving counter-clockwise, then...

Slowly, an idea emerged in Amelia's head. Her gaze landed on the gun again. Please, oh, please have another round in there! Chest burning and throat bruising, Amelia aimed her Sonic Knife at the musket, and pulsed.

The same whirring noise pierced through the air, and she saw a glimmer of confusion on Felix's face. Then the musket fired. The electric bullet sliced through the air, denting the clockwork wall as it hit it. The gears began turning counter-clockwise, and then stopped as a slab of ceiling debris jammed it. The slab was connected to a metal jail bar, which pushed against an unstable part of still-attached ceiling. The roof quickly fell, blocking the three's exit.

Smiling at her success, and knowing full well (er, partly well) that Felix would have to release her to move the stone, Amelia managed to coarsely utter out, "Let. Me. Go."
"We came to RESCUE you." Felix booms, his anger magnifying his voice. "WE CAME TO HELP!"
With every word of the last sentence, he sends a strong push, crushing what was left of the wall behind her.
"YOU LIED TO US!"
Lightning begins to pulse in his hands as Amelia regains her balance.
"YOU BETRAYED US! NOW WE GET PAYBACK!"
He throws the lightning, the blue light blinding and the heat enough to burn a hole through steel, in his anger.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Kai Alcott on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
"We came to RESCUE you." Felix booms, his anger magnifying his voice. "WE CAME TO HELP!"
With every word of the last sentence, he sends a strong push, crushing what was left of the wall behind her.
"YOU LIED TO US!"
Lightning begins to pulse in his hands as Amelia regains her balance.
"YOU BETRAYED US! NOW WE GET PAYBACK!"
He throws the lightning, the blue light blinding and the heat enough to burn a hole through steel, in his anger.
Amelia pulses her knife, and the lightning freezes in midair.

"Well, you tried to KILL me!!!"

Amelia raises her knife, and so does the lightning. She swings the lightning at Felix, who steps out of the way, and the lightning crashes into the wall Amelia had made, destroying it.
Well, that wasn't the smartest thing to do. Amelia thought, death-staring Felix. She involuntarily glanced down at her wrist, and the "bad idea" side of her brain told her, You could always do it.

No, replied the other, sensible, side. I might create a paradox.

The Doctor does it all the time, and he never creates paradoxes.

Yeah, well he's been traveling the Space/Time Continuum for 1000 years!!! I've only done it once!!

Do it anyway.

NO!!!

Would you rather die by that insane wizard over there?

Not really.... but I'd rather do that than DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

Fine, then! Go to the future! You can't create paradoxes if you go to the future!

OF COURSE YOU CAN CREATE PARADOXES IF YOU GO TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!

Sheesh, calm down, Fiesty-pants!!! I dunno, then, go to a parallel dimension.

But that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

No, it's not.

Okay, it isn't, BUT I'D DESTROY THAT UNIVERSE TOO!

Then, just go somewhere different! MooShu, Scrimshaw, Spiridon, Gallifrey, Trenzalore, the Void, even!

What? No! NO! NOT THE VOID!!!

I didn't mean it like that! I meant, "send Sir Crazy and his brother to the Void."

But... that's so.... CRUEL!!!

Listen, Felix is preparing for another attack, so you have an approximate 30 seconds to decide. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24,

Um...

23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17,

Uh....

16, 15, 14, 13, HURRY UP, 12, 11, 10, 9,

As the lightning begins to pulse once more in Felix's hand, Amelia swishes her sleeve back, revealing a peculiar watch-like thing. "The Vortex Manipulator..." Amelia whispers under her breath.

6, 5, 4,

Amelia quickly presses a few random buttons, and glances up at Felix, a strange smile on her face.

3, 2, 1.

"Bye-bye!" She says, and disappears before another bolt can strike her.

In the brief seconds traveling the Time Vortex, Amelia suddenly realized she had no idea where she was going. It was close, she knew, but how close?

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Feb 16, 2014 wrote:
Amelia pulses her knife, and the lightning freezes in midair.

"Well, you tried to KILL me!!!"

Amelia raises her knife, and so does the lightning. She swings the lightning at Felix, who steps out of the way, and the lightning crashes into the wall Amelia had made, destroying it.
Well, that wasn't the smartest thing to do. Amelia thought, death-staring Felix. She involuntarily glanced down at her wrist, and the "bad idea" side of her brain told her, You could always do it.

No, replied the other, sensible, side. I might create a paradox.

The Doctor does it all the time, and he never creates paradoxes.

Yeah, well he's been traveling the Space/Time Continuum for 1000 years!!! I've only done it once!!

Do it anyway.

NO!!!

Would you rather die by that insane wizard over there?

Not really.... but I'd rather do that than DESTROY THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

Fine, then! Go to the future! You can't create paradoxes if you go to the future!

OF COURSE YOU CAN CREATE PARADOXES IF YOU GO TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!

Sheesh, calm down, Fiesty-pants!!! I dunno, then, go to a parallel dimension.

But that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!

No, it's not.

Okay, it isn't, BUT I'D DESTROY THAT UNIVERSE TOO!

Then, just go somewhere different! MooShu, Scrimshaw, Spiridon, Gallifrey, Trenzalore, the Void, even!

What? No! NO! NOT THE VOID!!!

I didn't mean it like that! I meant, "send Sir Crazy and his brother to the Void."

But... that's so.... CRUEL!!!

Listen, Felix is preparing for another attack, so you have an approximate 30 seconds to decide. 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24,

Um...

23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17,

Uh....

16, 15, 14, 13, HURRY UP, 12, 11, 10, 9,

As the lightning begins to pulse once more in Felix's hand, Amelia swishes her sleeve back, revealing a peculiar watch-like thing. "The Vortex Manipulator..." Amelia whispers under her breath.

6, 5, 4,

Amelia quickly presses a few random buttons, and glances up at Felix, a strange smile on her face.

3, 2, 1.

"Bye-bye!" She says, and disappears before another bolt can strike her.

In the brief seconds traveling the Time Vortex, Amelia suddenly realized she had no idea where she was going. It was close, she knew, but how close?
OOC: Felix is not insane, he has split personalities and does NOT take well to betrayals. Then again...
OOC: 'The Sith always betray one another.'
Felix grins.
"Why so happy?" Kai asks.
" 'Cause, I fried her watch thingy. She has no control over it anymore. No one controls it anymore!"