Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Celestial dragon

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I want the celestial dragon but I heard you were supposed to beat moo Manchu before you promote your starter companion. I already promoted Kobe awhile ago and was wondering if I can still get it. Thx

Jack nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer

Captain
May 13, 2011
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I want the celestial dragon but I heard you were supposed to beat moo Manchu before you promote your starter companion. I already promoted Kobe awhile ago and was wondering if I can still get it. Thx

that was probably just one of those rumors made to scare you. you always get the celestial dragon after completing "emperor moo". i was in aquila when i did it and i still got the pet

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ah, nonsense. It doesn't matter the order you do your side quests in, you'll always get the same result. You will still get your Celestial Dragon if you face Moo Manchu now. Whoever told you that you can't get the dragon was probably a troll.

Cheers!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

You get the dragon for completing all the side quests in Subata. It is a reward for completing the badge Savior of Mooshu.

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012

You can still get it.

I went and defeated Moo Manchu when I was level 65 after I had already promoted Subodai. I still got the pet. I say go for it, if you want a neat looking pet to enter battle at your side!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
You get the dragon for completing all the side quests in Subata. It is a reward for completing the badge Savior of Mooshu.
Sorry to correct on one topic, but you don't finish all the side quests in the Subata Skyway to get the dragon. All you have to do is complete the Moo Manchu side quest arc and you get the badge "Savior of Mooshu". For completing all the side quests in Mooshu, you get the badge "Mooshu Mystic" which grants you an Imperial Lion .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DJKJMI12 on Jan 27, 2014 wrote:
Sorry to correct on one topic, but you don't finish all the side quests in the Subata Skyway to get the dragon. All you have to do is complete the Moo Manchu side quest arc and you get the badge "Savior of Mooshu". For completing all the side quests in Mooshu, you get the badge "Mooshu Mystic" which grants you an Imperial Lion .
Sorry you are wrong on one point. Mooshu Mystic is completing the religious side quests. Just the monks, not all the side quests. The Badge says "Contemplate The Mysterious Spirituality Of Mooshu"
I concede totally on the Celestial Dragon badge. I remembered it quite wrong and you are correct. It is to defeat Moo Manchu.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
Sorry you are wrong on one point. Mooshu Mystic is completing the religious side quests. Just the monks, not all the side quests. The Badge says "Contemplate The Mysterious Spirituality Of Mooshu"
I concede totally on the Celestial Dragon badge. I remembered it quite wrong and you are correct. It is to defeat Moo Manchu.
I have to be wrong on 1 point. If I'm not, it unbalances the universe.