Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best boss drops?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 15, 2013
Once upon a time, i was fighting in PVP and then i thought to myself, if i'm a witch doctor, i think i should wear appropriate witch doctor gear that actually has power ups within them. so now i'm asking you guys what is the best boss that drops good armor and weapons for witch doctors....? (p.s. i'm not sure where to find it, but i just fought the graea lair and in the first battle i got a shooty/slashy weapon. i'm just asking if anyone can search what those bosses drop since i'm not gonna be on my computer for a while)
thx and just in case you see me,
Timid blaine ironside- lvl. 65
and i made a new account,
Israel- lvl. 7

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
elbe32025 on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Once upon a time, i was fighting in PVP and then i thought to myself, if i'm a witch doctor, i think i should wear appropriate witch doctor gear that actually has power ups within them. so now i'm asking you guys what is the best boss that drops good armor and weapons for witch doctors....? (p.s. i'm not sure where to find it, but i just fought the graea lair and in the first battle i got a shooty/slashy weapon. i'm just asking if anyone can search what those bosses drop since i'm not gonna be on my computer for a while)
Israel- lvl. 7
This list isn't complete, I doubt anyone's can be as Ratbeard loves to tinker with adding surprises with the loot tables or the randomness makes it really hard to know if you actually have seen everything.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
elbe32025 on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Israel- lvl. 7
Hey there hi I'm a fellow witchdoctor if your interested in this there is a first strike for witchdoctors called intuition remember that boss you can farm that boss for intuition
Lvl 36honest darius oswald
Gunnery sergeant

Community Leader
Hi There!

There are a couple guides on Pirate101 Central that can help you out with this;

Hope this Helps!

Visit Adventures of the Spiral today for tips and tricks on how to improve your gameplay.
Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
I've been farming Moo Manchu the past 3 days for his wand and luckily found it under 50 tries. I think it's the best wand for Witchdoctors because of the 6 range it gives, which extends to your powers as well, and Coward's Bane epic. Another alternative, would be Phule's Wand, relatively weaker so your Mojo Echos won't do as much damage, but still has a range of 6 and comes with Witch Hunter. But if you don't feel like farming, you could also buy the Darkwood Wand from the Bazaar, that has a range of 5.

Definitely, look though the guides Sheldon Cooper posted, especially the MooShu one since I think its accessories have better stats than Aquila's.

Anyways, some tips for fighting Moo Manchu:
1) Use your skeleton minons to distract and take the initial attacks first turn, then shadow step to the gong in the next turn or have a friend teleport to you and ring the gong since they'll be right by it when they join.
2) Bring Snake Witchdoctor from Aquila as a companion in the Moo Manchu fight and use her Mournsong power. If you're with friends (also witchdoctors), you'll be able to take him out easily in one turn using this strategy.