Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What did you do with the Monkey King?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
Good evening, my fellow pirates. Come, sit down, relax. I have an interesting question to ask you today, concerning the Monkey King. What did you do with him when you got him? I immediately gave him his new epics and talents, and then put him as first mate(sorry El Toro). I am hopeing for some good answers!

Noble Devin Quarter
"Never underestimate a Swashbuckler"

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Deadpoolfanguy on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
Good evening, my fellow pirates. Come, sit down, relax. I have an interesting question to ask you today, concerning the Monkey King. What did you do with him when you got him? I immediately gave him his new epics and talents, and then put him as first mate(sorry El Toro). I am hopeing for some good answers!

Noble Devin Quarter
Again cool username and I didmthe same as you but he is about as accurate as doctor noh so he is on my second page of three pages of companions

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
New update, El toro is back as first mate due to Monkey King's low health and armour .

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Deadpoolfanguy on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:

Noble Devin Quarter
I took him on a trip to monquista for the following reasons:
A- See if he knows anyone there
B- Visit the isle of a million banana's near Donkey Hotay (Goro got a bit jealous though, so I brought him along too)
C- Restore peace? Idk, but Monquista need a good Monkey King...

Ensign
Jan 29, 2013
When I got monkey king I made him my first mate and then I finished mooshu with monkey king
I love you money king you rock

Captain
May 13, 2011
what i did with monkey king? sorry, idk what my companions way back in line do