Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jumping and Missing Companions

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
First off, if you press the space bar while you are jumping, it sends you directly back down to the ground. If you don't understand that, try pressing the space bar quickly underwater and see. Second, sometimes when I go into battle with my companions, it wont show their picture on the bottom left. Instead, it shows the black pirate. To make them choose an attack, I have to click on them. So basically it skips their turn. It only happens on the first round of battles every so often, happening with all of my companions in all locations. This started happening after the maintenance update recently that fixed multiple pirate battles lag time.

Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
I know what you're talking about but this random bug has been happening to me well before the latest maintenance update. Also, when this bug occurs, you can still pick attacks on your companions if you actually click on their pictures on the battle board (instead of the bottom left corner because like you said the images are missing there) that way you won't skip a turn on them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EMC99 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
First off, if you press the space bar while you are jumping, it sends you directly back down to the ground. If you don't understand that, try pressing the space bar quickly underwater and see. Second, sometimes when I go into battle with my companions, it wont show their picture on the bottom left. Instead, it shows the black pirate. To make them choose an attack, I have to click on them. So basically it skips their turn. It only happens on the first round of battles every so often, happening with all of my companions in all locations. This started happening after the maintenance update recently that fixed multiple pirate battles lag time.
That particular glitch has been happening to me for many months. I just solve it by clicking on my companion's pictures, as Victor suggested. I am not sure what causes it but as long as I can work around it, it doesn't tweak me out much.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
I never knew this happened before maintenance. It only happened to me afterwards. I am happy someone understood what I was talking about.