Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Swashbuckling Bundle (29$ Bundle Idea)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
The Swashbuckling Bundle includes many fantastic gear and items including a brand new amazing (And cute) companion that many people will just fall in love with (expecially swashbucklers)

1. its comes with the standard one month or 5000 crowns
2. It comes with a brand new mount which doubles as a second first mate slot for a specific companion (See the grand treasure I will say later in this post)

3. A cool swashbuckling outfit complete with a cutlass weapon which is focused on boosting your agility and dodge stats while offering a bit of a boost to a few other stats including health (The weapon is stabby and gets a boost from agility as well)
4. The Swashbucklers Galleon (A Galleon that has a few interesting twists including obstacles and a special battle rule.) The special rule is that anyone who is in battle besides the enemies get 1 additional rank of the ability pirate AND a boost to their speed and dodge ratio along with 1 additional reposte. It comes fully stocked with ship equipment and it even comes with a figure head designed after the companion and mount.

Now for the Grand Treasure, the star of this amazing bundle

Orna the Orca!

She is a cute little orca that is full of personality and has an amazing line up of powers. (Btw she has an adorable star around her eye which is the color of your ship's chosen color)

Her stats are a bit higher then Sarah Steele's and has health similar to a Buccaneer but she is a swashbuckler as well.

She gains 2 epics for each promotion and she gains her promotions at the following levels
1-19 She is an Orca Apprentice 20-39 she is an Orca Star 40-59 she is an Orca Performer and 60+ she is an Orca Celebrity

She gains the same amount of talents as Sarah Steele and finally her promotion bonus/powers
(Note her critical hit talents act like Nausica's )
Orca Apprentice: 1 super critical talent + Riposte
Orca Star: She gets 1 mega critical talent and Riposte 2
Orca Peformer: She gets 1 epic critical hit talent and Riposte 3
Orca Celebrity: She gains a power known as Whale splash (It's like a stronger version of Gambit of steel that includes a 1 space knock back)

The mount is in fact Orna herself and when equipped you have a 100% chance of Orna joining (Your First Mate will still have a 100% chance so you now have 2 garrentied companions) Please Note that the mount's second function wont trigger if Orna cant join (Like if she fainted, has a sleep token or isn't a companion on that character)

Now the final question, where can you buy this Bundle?

This Bundle will be exclusive to aquarium gift shops along with other aquatic based stores (Like gift shops for water parks as well)

I put a LOT of work into making this a fun bundle and can't wait to see what you guys think about it. If this bundle did come out then I would definitely 100% buy it.

Keep Swashbuckling

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
The Swashbuckling Bundle includes many fantastic gear and items including a brand new amazing (And cute) companion that many people will just fall in love with (expecially swashbucklers)

2. It comes with a brand new mount which doubles as a second first mate slot for a specific companion (See the grand treasure I will say later in this post)

3. A cool swashbuckling outfit complete with a cutlass weapon which is focused on boosting your agility and dodge stats while offering a bit of a boost to a few other stats including health (The weapon is stabby and gets a boost from agility as well)
4. The Swashbucklers Galleon (A Galleon that has a few interesting twists including obstacles and a special battle rule.) The special rule is that anyone who is in battle besides the enemies get 1 additional rank of the ability pirate AND a boost to their speed and dodge ratio along with 1 additional reposte. It comes fully stocked with ship equipment and it even comes with a figure head designed after the companion and mount.

Orna the Orca!

She is a cute little orca that is full of personality and has an amazing line up of powers. (Btw she has an adorable star around her eye which is the color of your ship's chosen color)

Her stats are a bit higher then Sarah Steele's and has health similar to a Buccaneer but she is a swashbuckler as well.

She gains 2 epics for each promotion and she gains her promotions at the following levels
1-19 She is an Orca Apprentice 20-39 she is an Orca Star 40-59 she is an Orca Performer and 60+ she is an Orca Celebrity

She gains the same amount of talents as Sarah Steele and finally her promotion bonus/powers
Orca Celebrity: She gains a power known as Whale splash (It's like a stronger version of Gambit of steel that includes a 1 space knock back)

The mount is in fact Orna herself and when equipped you have a 100% chance of Orna joining (Your First Mate will still have a 100% chance so you now have 2 garrentied companions) Please Note that the mount's second function wont trigger if Orna cant join (Like if she fainted, has a sleep token or isn't a companion on that character)

This Bundle will be exclusive to aquarium gift shops along with other aquatic based stores (Like gift shops for water parks as well)

I put a LOT of work into making this a fun bundle and can't wait to see what you guys think about it. If this bundle did come out then I would definitely 100% buy it.

Keep Swashbuckling
Nice idea and excellent effort!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Golden Guardian on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Nice idea and excellent effort!
thanks
Anyway I could improve it?

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
thanks
Anyway I could improve it?
Well I think the bundle should also be in KI stores such as GameStop, rather than just aquariums. However if you buy it in a aquarium you get 1000 extra crowns!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Golden Guardian on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Well I think the bundle should also be in KI stores such as GameStop, rather than just aquariums. However if you buy it in a aquarium you get 1000 extra crowns!
Although how would they know if you bought it in an Aquarium? (If it was at a place like Gamestop as well)

Maybe an extra code on it under a thing that says "Also scratch off here and enter it for a bonus surprise" which only appears on the ones at Aquariums? (Note the Aquarium exclusiveness would help for those who don't have a gamestop but do have an aquarium/aquatic shop near them)

And note I said aquatic stores as well (Think any store with an aquatic theme of sorts. )

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
seems like a interesting bundle.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
A bit exclusive towards Though. If they were going to do this they would have to make one for every class. + not every town has a aquarium. So what then? And swashbucklers are not supposed to have the same amount or close to health as buccaneers, it would destroy pvp, if you had Ora at a high lvl you would basically be invincible. Not good for people without her, like I said they would have to make one for every class like yours that gives them unfair advantages. It would be to much work. And if everyone was buying it then they would make everything tougher and longer. Bad news for the timed and people who don't have it ( some people have a certain limit on what they can spend on a video game.) it is however a pretty good idea, just probably not going to happen.

Jack nightgale lvl 61

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:

Orna the Orca!

Keep Swashbuckling
nice effort but this has more things then there 40$ bundle its like giving everyone the empire bundle for 10$