Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Get p101 message boards on the go!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I think ki should make a p101 and w101 app for the message boards you can keep your account logged in since it is your phone and no one should know the password. Of course you can change that feature if you want.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
I think ki should make a p101 and w101 app for the message boards you can keep your account logged in since it is your phone and no one should know the password. Of course you can change that feature if you want.
Hmm a phone app. That's an interesting idea. It would help you to check for moderation updates but you wouldn't be able to use it as freely like a chat function. But having a plan B to get here would be nice. If your phone can get on to the web, then couldn't it get to here anyway? I haven't tried to test such a thing as my smart phone is a few chips shy of a circuit board.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I'm typing this on my iPad as we speak. It is on the go.

Jack nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Well, my phone is rather slow and just having to push one or two buttons to get in would be great. Plus, you can have a feature to have yourself logged in at all times so you don't have to type it in every time.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I keep the tab open so I don't have to log in, but I sounds like you might need a new phone