Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Turn Up the Music!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Hello. I am very fond of music, and the soundtracks in this game sound spectacular! But despite turning up my volume settings as high as they can go, the music still sounds faint. I was wondering if you could increase the sound of your music in your convenience. It would make many music lovers, like me, happy.

Community Leader
You indicated your volume settings are as high as they can go.
Did you mean on your computer or in the game? Because the game has a separate volume control in the options, for its music.

Just thought this might have been missed primarily because I have to turn music down here, because its too LOUD! ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Dr Zeppers on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
Did you mean on your computer or in the game? Because the game has a separate volume control in the options, for its music.

Just thought this might have been missed primarily because I have to turn music down here, because its too LOUD! ;)
The music settings on my computer and in the options are turned up as high as they can go. My headphones don't have a volume adjustment though, so I guess that may be the main contributor. The dialogue and effects always sound loud, but just not the music.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Here is a link that shows you the options menu that will help you turn up the music. Just click on the tab with the music note on it.

Bosun
May 06, 2009

I've always found Pirate101's music themes to be much softer than Wizard101's. I think that what you're suggesting is definitely something anyone should look into, but in general, Pirate101's music seems much subtler than Wizard101. I guess it could be that Wizard101 uses more musical themes from the band and Pirate101 the orchestra or a mix of "softer" sounding instruments. This could be done because pirates have a more subtle, quite and sneaky atmosphere while Wizards are knightly and heroic. Just my thoughts on it.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I would make music volume 100% then dialogue, etc about 50% then turn up your computer volume as high as you want.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Admiral on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
The music settings on my computer and in the options are turned up as high as they can go. My headphones don't have a volume adjustment though, so I guess that may be the main contributor. The dialogue and effects always sound loud, but just not the music.
You could try turning down the voice and effects volume then the music will not have as much competition.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
You could try turning down the voice and effects volume then the music will not have as much competition.
I do have my Dialogue and Effects volume at a lower setting. (Around 50% for effects and 75% for dialogue) They aren't really the problem though. What I'm saying is the music just sounds soft compared to the sound of Wizard101's music.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Since the music volume is so quiet compared to dialog and sound effects(which it shouldn't be), make the music bar in sound options 100%, and 60% for dialog and sound effects. It makes a huge difference in making the game more enjoyable.