Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sounds for Companions

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Will every companion have sounds and dialogue in battle? My Mustang Rowdy companion does not have any sounds other than neighing since you know he's a horse and all. I love hearing the little sounds in battle like when I click on a companion like Old Scratch he says "Yes, Captain my Captain." That makes me smile. Does anybody have any idea?
Stormy Sam 65
Sneaky Sam6

Administrator
Hi! Eventually all the "silent" companions will have more sounds during combat, but priority was given to the main story line companions first. In fact, I do know that a few more of these silent companions will be getting some combat sounds in the upcoming update thanks to an inside tip from Sarah Steele, our Associate Producer of Sound.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
Hi! Eventually all the "silent" companions will have more sounds during combat, but priority was given to the main story line companions first. In fact, I do know that a few more of these silent companions will be getting some combat sounds in the upcoming update thanks to an inside tip from Sarah Steele, our Associate Producer of Sound.

Thanks!
Woo Hoo Yea Sarah and team. And a thanks to Jack for passing it along.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!
Thanks One-Eyed Jack! And thanks to you too Sarah Steele!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013