Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Would you rather?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Hi guys Richard here, I am gonna live up to my promise! ( if you don't know it here is the link hope it works: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/rouges-gallery-if-you-were-in-it-8ad6a41440e8124c0140ff68fa2f558d?fromSearchResult=false&page=2 )

Anyway here I have some maple cake with some almonds and pecans ( you can pick them off if you don't like almonds or pecans ). I also have some canneles ( Polarian pastry-like cake ), and some spitzbuben. And if you are thirsty i have some moonlong tea, and some polarian tea as well with some tea leaves.
Back to the topic in my stocking this Christmas I got the fun game would you rather? My homeroom does this and I love it. So this thread is about you guys make up "would you rather questions" and we can answer them.

I'll start: As a punishment would you rather fight Rooke five times in a row without any help ( from friends and you can only have 1 companion ) AND you don't get exp and gold when you defeat him, or fight the scylla five times in a row AND you are banned to heal your ship, be banned to use healing spells during the scylla spawn part of the battle and can only have one companion, and don't get gold and exp from defeating it?

So that was my question. If you like this thread make up a "would you rather" question and post it down in the reply box below. And until then cya!

P.S I'm planning to get some more supplies soon so also post down below what kind of cake would you want?
A. Cheesecake
B. up-side down cake ( fyi it isn't really up-side down )
C. Ice-cream cake
If you are not a cake person that is fine I promise I will bake something for you non-cake lovers.
P.S.S Also I will have a little message at the end that's related to the thread/post.

For the I would do Rooke!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I wouldn't do either of them. None of it sounds like anything I would enjoy. Yea I realize it's supposed to be a punishment but that just sounds too hard to be worth my frustration. It's highly possible that because my back pain is really high right now my tolerance with anything else that isn't pleasant is zero.
All of the yummy stuff you are making sounds just delightful. You made me very hungry rather quickly.

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
I wouldn't do either of them. None of it sounds like anything I would enjoy. Yea I realize it's supposed to be a punishment but that just sounds too hard to be worth my frustration. It's highly possible that because my back pain is really high right now my tolerance with anything else that isn't pleasant is zero.
All of the yummy stuff you are making sounds just delightful. You made me very hungry rather quickly.
1. What do you pefer?
2.Fine I'll sweeten the question: For Rooke you can have help from your friends and or companions, and the number for defeating Rooke is only one time.
As for the scylla you can heal your ship and yourself. And you can have help from companion, and or friends, as for Rooke you only have to defeat it once.
3. I'm glad it made you hungry I try.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
I would rather fight Rooke 5 times anyday and my ship would be destroyed if I fought Scylla ( low nautical lvl. let that be a lesson always fight brodside ) . oh and I would love cheese cake! I'll go steal- I mean buy the ingredients x wisper x Romba get my ninja suit!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys Richard here, I am gonna live up to my promise! ( if you don't know it here is the link hope it works: https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/rouges-gallery-if-you-were-in-it-8ad6a41440e8124c0140ff68fa2f558d?fromSearchResult=false&page=2 )

Anyway here I have some maple cake with some almonds and pecans ( you can pick them off if you don't like almonds or pecans ). I also have some canneles ( Polarian pastry-like cake ), and some spitzbuben. And if you are thirsty i have some moonlong tea, and some polarian tea as well with some tea leaves.
Back to the topic in my stocking this Christmas I got the fun game would you rather? My homeroom does this and I love it. So this thread is about you guys make up "would you rather questions" and we can answer them.

I'll start: As a punishment would you rather fight Rooke five times in a row without any help ( from friends and you can only have 1 companion ) AND you don't get exp and gold when you defeat him, or fight the scylla five times in a row AND you are banned to heal your ship, be banned to use healing spells during the scylla spawn part of the battle and can only have one companion, and don't get gold and exp from defeating it?

So that was my question. If you like this thread make up a "would you rather" question and post it down in the reply box below. And until then cya!

P.S I'm planning to get some more supplies soon so also post down below what kind of cake would you want?
A. Cheesecake
B. up-side down cake ( fyi it isn't really up-side down )
C. Ice-cream cake
If you are not a cake person that is fine I promise I will bake something for you non-cake lovers.
P.S.S Also I will have a little message at the end that's related to the thread/post.

For the I would do Rooke!
Rooke all the way, much easier

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
I'd fight Rooke. I love a good fight! Or I'm not the Grand Man!

Captain
May 13, 2011
i would fight rooke. im bad at ship battles and i have no idea who scylla is. plus, its not always you get to kick some armada scrap metal

chrissy. you cant say neither. you HAVE to choose ONE. at least if you want to play

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
1. What do you pefer?
2.Fine I'll sweeten the question: For Rooke you can have help from your friends and or companions, and the number for defeating Rooke is only one time.
As for the scylla you can heal your ship and yourself. And you can have help from companion, and or friends, as for Rooke you only have to defeat it once.
3. I'm glad it made you hungry I try.
Well beating the scylla is much easier than the grueling fights to Rooke, plus I do admit to a fiendish delight in watching ships sink, although the scylla doesn't sink it does blow up in a way that delights Ratbeard every time I fight it. So Scylla it is for me.