Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what are those?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Hey guys I've noticed a ton of those little marks by topics what do they mean?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Griffen Deverux on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Would you care to elaborate?

If you mean the little pencils, those are part of the message board improvements we just received. They mean that you have posted on that thread.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Griffen Deverux on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Hey there Griffen, just curious as to which marks you mean.

If you mean the ones that look like little mini pencils, they just mean they are topics or threads that you have already posted (or written) in. Other than that the only other marks I can think of are the ones showing a pin (pinned or sticky'd topic from admin) or the flames which mean hot topic. I have a feeling that you are referring to the little pencils though, unless your are seeing some extra marks that aren't showing up on my computer. Hope this helps and answers your question.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Administrator
Just as a note, those pencils are just a placeholder for now. We have some more features coming to the message boards in the upcoming months and that pencil will be getting a bit of a makeover.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Just as a note, those pencils are just a placeholder for now. We have some more features coming to the message boards in the upcoming months and that pencil will be getting a bit of a makeover.
Oh how cool. Thanks for the tease Jack. You are becoming as mysterious as our beloved Blind Mew. Carrot nicely dangled.