Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Quest Organization System!!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
I was just looking through my 20 pages of quests and was thinking, "I don't want to go all the way to Port Regal all the way from Laestragon, back to Nova Aquila, and to Miranda after that! I sure wish I could organize my quests by location!!". I simply ask to be able to organize my stacks on stacks of quests by location. This would be incredibly convenient for me, as well as many others, because we could complete our quests quickly and efficiently. The organization system could also allow the user to quickly find which quests give them the most gold, experience, companion points, etc... There would also be an option to revert the quest pages to its original order, of course.

Who else believes this should by implemented into Pirate101?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DrParrot on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
I was just looking through my 20 pages of quests and was thinking, "I don't want to go all the way to Port Regal all the way from Laestragon, back to Nova Aquila, and to Miranda after that! I sure wish I could organize my quests by location!!". I simply ask to be able to organize my stacks on stacks of quests by location. This would be incredibly convenient for me, as well as many others, because we could complete our quests quickly and efficiently. The organization system could also allow the user to quickly find which quests give them the most gold, experience, companion points, etc... There would also be an option to revert the quest pages to its original order, of course.

I hear you on this one DrParrot and I couldn't agree more.

That was one of my biggest things that I would like to see added to the game. I posted about it a while back on the things you would like to see added to the game. I wrote about the same sorting system based on gold, experience, location, etc. We must both come from the same lineage of nerd. (In reference to another one of your posts, of course) Or perhaps it is true that great minds think alike- although I prefer it be the first reason. Here's a link to the post if you're interested.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/commonly-requested-additions-to-pirate101-8ad6a41c3a920d1e013ab20c605561fc?fromSearchResult=false&page=6

Love the idea and really wish that this is something they would implement. I also would like if they use a sorting feature for the badges because I can only imagine the amount of pages after new content and badges are added. It would be wonderful if you could sort the pages by skyway badges, creature/enemy badges, world/location badges, nautical badges and so on. I think both ideas would make the sailing so much smoother.

Glad you brought it back up and made the idea fresh. Maybe the more requests and more posting generated about it, the greater the chance it may actually become part of the game. We can only hope

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012

This is a good idea to have. It would be an easy thing for kingsisle to do but the benefits are really good. Great Idea Also I have another idea on the matter of quests. (This would also work on wizard101.) Prospector Zeke quests should be declinable after you accepted it. I can't tell you how many times I accepted a Zeke quest then when I was in a really long dungeon I forgot to look for whatever Zeke lost. Sometimes I have no intention of going back and finding it so I have a bunch of unfinished Zeke quests taking up space. (Also in wizard101 some side quests should be declinable.) If I could click a drop quest button and zeke's quest dissapeared then that would be fantastic. But here's the catch. If you drop a zeke quest then you have to start all over again if you ever decide to give the funky bunch another try. I think this is pretty good idea. Maybe I should start a thread on this.

P.S. Mainline quests or regular side quest can not be declinable. Only Zeke quests.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009

I agree now that I am finished with the main quest I want to clear out all those annoying side quests and this would be the perfect way to do so.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Definitly! And badges too! I'll see "Best Chum" directly across "Avenged." I mean, how does that work? You should totally suggest this to KI