Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who the starting companions really are...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I researched the name of every starting companion and this is what I got:

1. Kan Po: The name of a japanese era.
2.Egg Shen: A character in a movie called 'Big Trouble In Little China'.
3.Subodai: One of Khan's greatest generals.
4. Wing Chun: A type of chinese martial art.
5. Kobe Yojimbo: A character in a book called 47th Samorai by Stephen Hunter. Kobe is also a city in japan. I think I also read that Kobe is a type of beef. (I found this information after about 6 pages of the pirate101 kobe yojimbo. He's very popular.)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:

5. Kobe Yojimbo: A character in a book called 47th Samorai by Stephen Hunter. Kobe is also a city in japan. I think I also read that Kobe is a type of beef. (I found this information after about 6 pages of the pirate101 kobe yojimbo. He's very popular.)
I belive Kobe's name means beef bodyguard

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
If you figure out anybody else's true identity then be sure to post it!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:

Kan & Po is also the name of the two teachers for the Young Grasshopper in the TV series Kung Fu. They were combined to make Kan Po. It is also why he so tenderly refers to his beloved Captain as Young Dragonfly. Well played Blind Mew, well played.