Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companions' Clothes

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Has anyone ever wanted to change your companions' clothes Because I have. I have a level 12 lady centaur but she doesn't really look like a gladiator. I have always had visions of her having long braided brown hair or a gladiator helmet.

You should be able to express your whole crew
Does anybody agree on this?
I think you should also be able to get higher level weapons for your companions.
You should have a companion clothes store

Kind Regards,
Wicked Natalie

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
A companion clothes store would be so cool! Companion customization Although, if you could give your companions god gear, it would make then a little OP. If the clothes were strictly for looks that would be cool. I'm just imagining what it would look like if you gave Hawkules a tiny Swashbuckling sword, and gave a bison archer a sniper rifle Hahaha

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
A companion clothes store would be so cool! Companion customization Although, if you could give your companions god gear, it would make then a little OP. If the clothes were strictly for looks that would be cool. I'm just imagining what it would look like if you gave Hawkules a tiny Swashbuckling sword, and gave a bison archer a sniper rifle Hahaha
Lol that is gonna have those graphic & animation programmers glassy eyed and twitching in their chairs again.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
If I remember right they were going to but they decided not to or something like that.

Also Nausica isn't suppose to be a gladiator she is a centaurian Princess/Queen

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Wicked Natalie on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone ever wanted to change your companions' clothes Because I have. I have a level 12 lady centaur but she doesn't really look like a gladiator. I have always had visions of her having long braided brown hair or a gladiator helmet.

You should be able to express your whole crew
Does anybody agree on this?
I think you should also be able to get higher level weapons for your companions.
You should have a companion clothes store

Kind Regards,
Wicked Natalie
That would be so cool to get to shift your companions outfits. It would make them more like your crew. Maybe the styles would change as you promote? Sadly I doubt this will happen. Kingsisle has enough work as it is and all these extra designs would just make the worlds come slower. I wouldn't want to wait another month and a half so that they can put the finishing touches on el toro's 5th design. Cool idea though.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Well, you never know, it could happen.
I just think its boring staring at them all the time with the same getup.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
I probably sound like I am a geek.
I'm a girl. I LOVE designing.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I always wanted to give Old Scratch a bowtie and Kobe Yojimbo a pauldron.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Mark Laveer on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I always wanted to give Old Scratch a bowtie and Kobe Yojimbo a pauldron.
Whatever a pauldron is, but I wanted to change Kobe's haircut so it's over his eyes...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
Whatever a pauldron is, but I wanted to change Kobe's haircut so it's over his eyes...
A Pauldron is a piece of armor for the shoulder & upper arm.