Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your pirate's weakness

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Hey everybody It's me Griffin I have been reading a lot of books lately and I noticed that everybody has a weakness. So that got me thinking about Griffin's weakness. I would have to say It's his ability to jump right to fighting. He sees some guards at a bank he is robbing and BOOM! He attacks them instead of easily sneaking past them. There is the fact he has no strategy what so ever. Well that's me but what about you? What's your flaw? And you better not say " oh gee Griffin I don't have a weakness I'm perfect " no just no you do have one. Anyway please reply!

P.S.
Q: What do you get when you cross mooshu with a beach?
A: Friar Sand LOL
Ha ya I've been working on those Pirate101 theamed jokes. Well I have kept you long enough see ya x fade to black x

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Ooh, nice idea. Hmm, I'd say that weakness in the Gordon family is getting along with each other and the fear of betrayal. They're all so different from each other, the companions have to step in to prevent a big fight. Plus, they miss a lot. ( ;) ) Also, they get distracted easily, so the oldest in the family has to remind them to focus, while everyone's busy. Fearless and Sly ( the and ) are out questing, while George Gordon and Joesph Yard teach the new and .

P.S.
George Gordon and Goldie are 's and Joe and Brave Olivia are 's.
Q: What do you have to do to eat General Tso Chicken?
A: Threaten it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Griffen Deverux on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
Hey everybody It's me Griffin I have been reading a lot of books lately and I noticed that everybody has a weakness. So that got me thinking about Griffin's weakness. I would have to say It's his ability to jump right to fighting. He sees some guards at a bank he is robbing and BOOM! He attacks them instead of easily sneaking past them. There is the fact he has no strategy what so ever. Well that's me but what about you? What's your flaw? And you better not say " oh gee Griffin I don't have a weakness I'm perfect " no just no you do have one. Anyway please reply!

P.S.
Q: What do you get when you cross mooshu with a beach?
A: Friar Sand LOL
Ha ya I've been working on those Pirate101 theamed jokes. Well I have kept you long enough see ya x fade to black x
Great idea for a post Griffen

I wouldn't necessarily call it a weakness but something that I would like to change more about my pirate is to mix it up a bit more just for the sake of adding some spice to the stew. If I find a strategy is working quite well for me, I get into a monotonous lull in which I forget to add some flavor to Ratbeard's catnip. Just rinse and repeat so to speak. So I would like to reorder my companions a bit more to create more diversity in battle (even though things are going well).

P.S.
Q: What was the first thing the sneaky, backstabbing pirate did upon arriving in Skull Island?
A: WashBuckler
Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen, lvl 65