Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Severe Lag Bug

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
Since the last update, there have been some severe lag issues whenever a new pirate is joining a fight, especially when the enemies are attacking the current pirates in the fight. There's already a thread on the issue as well: http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?49249-Ridiculous-PvP-Slowdowns. I just thought it best to report it on here too. It helps if the incoming pirates join when you are selecting attacks but it's hard to tell that to non-chat pirates.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I'm a non chat pirate... Anyway, yeah, I've been experiencing that. When a pirate joins in the fight, the fight freezes for a little, then keeps going. This is simply ANNOYING. Please fix this!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Sometimes, my battles with friends will lag for 2 minutes at a time. This is a horrible bug that need to be fixed, but until then, I will just keep hanging on!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Yes! That happens all the time when there are two or more pirates in a battle and when a new pirate joins!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
This is good to know, I just thought it was my internet or system.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Happens here too I was defeating some crabs at lvl 4 for some easy training points and another guy joined and it paused for 2 minutes between attacks and I have good internet

Administrator
Thank you all for your reports. We'll be sure to take a look at this bug.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Sep 24, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Thank you all for your reports. We'll be sure to take a look at this bug.
I'm thoroughly impressed with the support KI offers. I can hardly think of any other games where players can talk with developers about problems and suggestions for the game and get a response back in such a timely manner. I sincerely thank you all for your hard work, please keep doing what you're doing because it's truly outstanding!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Wicked Victor Arms... on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
I'm thoroughly impressed with the support KI offers. I can hardly think of any other games where players can talk with developers about problems and suggestions for the game and get a response back in such a timely manner. I sincerely thank you all for your hard work, please keep doing what you're doing because it's truly outstanding!
Agreed 100%. Enough said. EXCELLENT support.