Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why do I have these powers?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Hey my level 40 or so swashbuckler is experiencing a glitch.

He has the powers "Kraken Coils" and "Mighty Charge" despite him not training in the buccaneer line nor does he have anything equipped that gives these powers.

He did wear some gear that did but he isn't wearing it anymore.

What is going on?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Hey my level 40 or so swashbuckler is experiencing a glitch.

He has the powers "Kraken Coils" and "Mighty Charge" despite him not training in the buccaneer line nor does he have anything equipped that gives these powers.

He did wear some gear that did but he isn't wearing it anymore.

What is going on?
Have you checked both sections of your powers section? Maybe you trained it and forgot? When you are in the powers section, click the lighting bolt in the upper right and that will show what you have trained in.
I am not trying to assume you are forgetful by any means. Just double checking before we go the buggy route to solve the mystery.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Ok I think I know what happened.

I did have them trained at one time but when I resetted my training points I didn't get all of them back and it kept these 2 powers for some odd reason.