Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

im back!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hey pirates! sorry i have been gone for a while, but im back! so plz fill me in on what has been happening. because i have no idea what has been happening the last few months. thx

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sorry, way too much fun stuff. Time for some homework my young Pirate. First, read the update pages, then the newsletters , or for the Cliff Notes, the Tradewinds Tribune and after that, in your spare time, just keep clicking the pages here. A good way is to pick a number, say 5 pages, then read your way forward. A bit tricky but you'll get the hang of it quick.
It wouldn't hurt before you start to stock yourself up on some yum and some mighty tasty treats from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. *Hands a generous gift certificate*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
By the way. Welcome back my friend and much missed family member. It is good to have you back sailing the skyways with us again.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Hey Chrissy?? Do you happen to have any more of those gift certificates?! I like food. (Mouth starts salivating) Welcome back to the message board community!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Hey Chrissy?? Do you happen to have any more of those gift certificates?! I like food. (Mouth starts salivating) Welcome back to the message board community!
Lol, You betcha, I sent everyone out one in their Christmas cards but those scareakeets do tend to get a bit distracted with all the festive food lying around. *Riffles through bag and pulls out another gift certificate and presents it with a roguish grin and a flourished bow.*

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013