Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Houses!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 10, 2009
I was wondering why Kingsisle doesn't make it so you can see the houses before you can buy them. In Wizard101 they do this and i really don't like how they don't do this in Pirate101. Can you please fix this. I am a swashbuckler, but don't necessarily want that house, Once again please fix this.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
SunSerpentire101 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
I was wondering why Kingsisle doesn't make it so you can see the houses before you can buy them. In Wizard101 they do this and i really don't like how they don't do this in Pirate101. Can you please fix this. I am a swashbuckler, but don't necessarily want that house, Once again please fix this.
This is on the commonly requested additions to pirate101 post.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
SunSerpentire101 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Welcome Sunserpentire101 to the pirate101 message boards, I hope you enjoy them like I do, and if you want to hook up with about anybody of this board talk to Chrissy th'blesser, she's always doing something good.

Oh, btw I'm noahdd.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
noahdd on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
Welcome Sunserpentire101 to the pirate101 message boards, I hope you enjoy them like I do, and if you want to hook up with about anybody of this board talk to Chrissy th'blesser, she's always doing something good.

Oh, btw I'm noahdd.
*Blushes* *Slides a plate of brownies over*