Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

musketeer weapon idea

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
so i thought of an idea... I was watching a ac4 black flag video and they mentioned a famous pirate who kept 8 guns in holsters on his chest. When shooting multiple enemies he would take 2 shots quickly drop them take another 2, shoot and so on i thought this would be a good musketeer weapon idea and it could show the guns on the chest and maybe in this game the pirates could jump and flip while shooting rapidly or something?

p.s the weapon would give a move where there is a 6 or 8 block space in whatever order and when you click you shoot all the enemies.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
MightySwashbuckler... on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
so i thought of an idea... I was watching a ac4 black flag video and they mentioned a famous pirate who kept 8 guns in holsters on his chest. When shooting multiple enemies he would take 2 shots quickly drop them take another 2, shoot and so on i thought this would be a good musketeer weapon idea and it could show the guns on the chest and maybe in this game the pirates could jump and flip while shooting rapidly or something?

p.s the weapon would give a move where there is a 6 or 8 block space in whatever order and when you click you shoot all the enemies.
I like the chest idea but shoot all the enemies thats just to powerful they would not use it

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Daring Brandon Van... on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I like the chest idea but shoot all the enemies thats just to powerful they would not use it
the shoot all the enemies is a move, and the more enemies you shoot the less damage

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
MightySwashbuckler... on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
the shoot all the enemies is a move, and the more enemies you shoot the less damage
oh ok

Ensign
Nov 18, 2011