Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

idea for new world Mechanov

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I'm thinking a world of Steampunks ,the sister world of Valencia the world of Mechanov. Once a peaceful world now at civil war between the two Skyways. The Steam Stream Skyway and the Rust Valley Skyway. Years ago Kane ordered Bishop to lay waste to Mechanov. Before they could retaliate Bishop spread a dreaded diseased of rust in the Rust Valley Skyway. It turned into a dark and dreaded place. The people of the Rust Valley Skyway became ill from the disease of the rust. Soon their hearts became black, their skin went dark ,pretty soon their whole figure became monstrous like something out of a nightmare. Those who did survive had to make protective gear and wear masks like cowardly way. Mechanov has been in chaos ever since the armadas rein. This was after Bishops’ final defeat. Kane soon discovered a power that could aid him in this dark time. It was an ancient power found in the Steam Stream Skyway. It was born of magic once every 500 years. A magical Gear infused with a surge of magic that goes across the Spiral. A Gear so powerful that it could go on forever. A Gear that was the life of all clockworks. A Gear that was declared the ultimate powersource…”THE ETERNAL GEAR”. Kane was doing everything in his power to find and seize the Gear. It is up to the pirates to find the Gear first, stop Kane and find a way to save Mechanov! Please tune in for more updates on the continuing adventure of Mechanov!
DeadEye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
jack morgan933 on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
I'm thinking a world of Steampunks ,the sister world of Valencia the world of Mechanov. Once a peaceful world now at civil war between the two Skyways. The Steam Stream Skyway and the Rust Valley Skyway. Years ago Kane ordered Bishop to lay waste to Mechanov. Before they could retaliate Bishop spread a dreaded diseased of rust in the Rust Valley Skyway. It turned into a dark and dreaded place. The people of the Rust Valley Skyway became ill from the disease of the rust. Soon their hearts became black, their skin went dark ,pretty soon their whole figure became monstrous like something out of a nightmare. Those who did survive had to make protective gear and wear masks like cowardly way. Mechanov has been in chaos ever since the armadas rein. This was after Bishops’ final defeat. Kane soon discovered a power that could aid him in this dark time. It was an ancient power found in the Steam Stream Skyway. It was born of magic once every 500 years. A magical Gear infused with a surge of magic that goes across the Spiral. A Gear so powerful that it could go on forever. A Gear that was the life of all clockworks. A Gear that was declared the ultimate powersource…”THE ETERNAL GEAR”. Kane was doing everything in his power to find and seize the Gear. It is up to the pirates to find the Gear first, stop Kane and find a way to save Mechanov! Please tune in for more updates on the continuing adventure of Mechanov!
DeadEye Jack Morgan
I am intrigued with your idea. I am fond of the Steampunk theme and would like to see what you come up with. Always room for another batch of ideas.

Welcome to the Message Boards Master Morgan!

Impish Omar Underwood

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
good idea but i have two problems.

1.what are the animals living there?
2.is it a side-world?

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
The animals are steampunk like in Mechanov and Mechanov its self is kinda like both world/side-world its made of two skyways with five islands in each.