Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can anybody help me with Moomori Compound?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Can somebody PLEASE help me with Moomori Compound in Moomori Clanhold in Mooshu?
I need help because I have very weak powers because I am a level 41 witchdoctor who has very horrible levels 34 or lower companions all except for my El Toro companion who is level 40. Can somebody who is in Aquila or Marleybone help me? Please I need help desperately ...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Kronosroses on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
Can somebody PLEASE help me with Moomori Compound in Moomori Clanhold in Mooshu?
I need help because I have very weak powers because I am a level 41 witchdoctor who has very horrible levels 34 or lower companions all except for my El Toro companion who is level 40. Can somebody who is in Aquila or Marleybone help me? Please I need help desperately ...
It kinda sounds like you need to slow down a bit and invest some time in you and your crew. In the lower levels you can get away with neglecting their training and growth along with getting by with weaker gear. Now that you are growing in levels your habits are coming back to bite you. Spend some time fighting bosses that give you the gear you need and get some gold so you can get your companions grown up high enough to be a real asset to you. Strength comes with work, and it appears that you have put that off and it is now time to get the work done. We all have to do it, either bit by bit as we grow or in big spurts if we are the procrastinating type but either way, ya gotta do the work to get the strength. Go back an help out some friends that are not as high or are the same level, you will gain some very grateful friends along with some good drops and that gold that you need to get those training tomes. It's time to roll up your sleeves.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hey Tatiana

I am a level 65 buccaneer named Two-faced Valkoor Ohlen and would be delighted to give you a hand in your time of need.

I can help you tomorrow (sunday the 8th) at 9:00 am Eastern time if you want to meet somewhere. I can meet you at the compound at 9 am on whatever realm you prefer. Just let me know if that works for you and which realm.

If another time is better for you I will do my best to help out.

If I don't get a reply from you I will still go to Moomori Clanhold at 9 am, in Avery Realm.
Hope to see you there and be able to help out

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
It kinda sounds like you need to slow down a bit and invest some time in you and your crew. In the lower levels you can get away with neglecting their training and growth along with getting by with weaker gear. Now that you are growing in levels your habits are coming back to bite you. Spend some time fighting bosses that give you the gear you need and get some gold so you can get your companions grown up high enough to be a real asset to you. Strength comes with work, and it appears that you have put that off and it is now time to get the work done. We all have to do it, either bit by bit as we grow or in big spurts if we are the procrastinating type but either way, ya gotta do the work to get the strength. Go back an help out some friends that are not as high or are the same level, you will gain some very grateful friends along with some good drops and that gold that you need to get those training tomes. It's time to roll up your sleeves.
Excellent advice and words of wisdom Chrissy

@KronosRose (Tatiana)

Like Chrissy stated you still will have to work to bring companions up to your level in order to make things easier and 'stand a fighting chance'. In addition to her great advice, it helps immensely (at least it did for me) to take and do each and every side quest early on in the game. This will give you valuable XP which can help you gain an extra few levels and will reward you with gold and precious companion points. In my experiences I have found that if I search out and complete all the side quests as I progress, I am usually several levels ahead of 'the game' and where I would be by doing main storyline quests only. This gives you instance edge in battle.

If you are indeed doing this then maybe try to hold on to companion points and wait to use them until your companions can gain multiple levels from 1 point. That way you get the most out of each point. Always try to keep your first mate in line with you though, if you can.

And like Chrissy also said- farm, farm, farmYou'll end up with great gear, gear to sell, gold for companion points or gear and meet some friendly pirates along the way. She also had a great point, help others and they will more than likely return the favor

Good luck- hope to see you in game

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hey there, I guess I missed you on Sunday morning or maybe you didn't see the post in time.

I got to Moomori Compound at 9:01 am EST and hung around for about 25 minutes. Hope I didn't just miss you. If you would like to try again some other time just let me know what day, time and realm. If I am available I will surely help ya out