Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What if, Kane isn't the real leader?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Something just came across my mind, what if Kane really isn't the leader of the clockworks? What if Phule turns out to be the supreme leader of the clockwork empire or the female clockwork we see in the puppet show? What if Kane doesn't even exist and he's just a figure the clockworks made up to throw us off course? Phule could simply be acting as a little harmless jester when really he could be a mad, power-hungry, metal monster, more than what he seems to be already. Or that female clockwork, maybe she is the master behind all the clockwork terror. You never know how the story could turn out, so I thought of one way that it could possibly turn out. Maybe I'm just getting a little too into the story of the game. You tell me.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
CaptainAureus on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Something just came across my mind, what if Kane really isn't the leader of the clockworks? What if Phule turns out to be the supreme leader of the clockwork empire or the female clockwork we see in the puppet show? What if Kane doesn't even exist and he's just a figure the clockworks made up to throw us off course? Phule could simply be acting as a little harmless jester when really he could be a mad, power-hungry, metal monster, more than what he seems to be already. Or that female clockwork, maybe she is the master behind all the clockwork terror. You never know how the story could turn out, so I thought of one way that it could possibly turn out. Maybe I'm just getting a little too into the story of the game. You tell me.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
i will be honest here i personally think that would be a worst twist than modern-day shamalon.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I had similar theories concerning Kane. One was the possibility of him being human in a robotic costume. Another was the question of Kane ever building clones of us and a few of our main companions. The last was the possibility of Phule being the ringleader in this whole madness... I think the Highlander Fox might remember my theories about Phule, but I'm not sure...

Any who... I'm thinking maybe,to help this some-what fit the story line and give it a good twist,right before we go to El Dorado, we defeat Kane and his queen and gather their pieces, only learn there's still one missing! Even Kane doesn't know what happened to it and says, in his final words, that he thought w- we had the rest, right before shutting down. We've already collected all the pieces from our parent's old crew. We have no more leads...

Ratbeard suggests we could fine the portal without the final piece, since it's only covering the top hand corner and doesn't look very important. We try, fail, and again is left without any leads. Even Gracie can't think of a solution to fix this. Out of ideas, we go to Captain Avery. We get to his office and he's gone. He left a note saying if anyone's looking for him, he'll be in his ship near a vortex in the Skull Island Skyways. We look around the vortex to see he's not there, so Bonnie suggests he got pulled into the Vortex and we go after. We find his ship, board, and we're attacked by the Armada!

We win the battle, talk to Avery, and learn Phule was behind this all along! Just like Kane betrayed his creators, he betrayed Kane and stole his last map piece when he wasn't looking, knowing we'll eventually defeat Kane and seeing a piece missing will confuse us, making us run back to Avery for advice and for his chance to get our pieces! Phule's troops, who all look like him but has his 'bad' face instead of his good/bad face, kidnapped Avery, left the note, and waited for us to wander into his trap...

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Seems legit, but you got to remember Phule has two sides one good and one bad. If your going to look into a false leader you'd be better off going with that Female Armada Elite.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
I had similar theories concerning Kane. One was the possibility of him being human in a robotic costume. Another was the question of Kane ever building clones of us and a few of our main companions. The last was the possibility of Phule being the ringleader in this whole madness... I think the Highlander Fox might remember my theories about Phule, but I'm not sure...

Any who... I'm thinking maybe,to help this some-what fit the story line and give it a good twist,right before we go to El Dorado, we defeat Kane and his queen and gather their pieces, only learn there's still one missing! Even Kane doesn't know what happened to it and says, in his final words, that he thought w- we had the rest, right before shutting down. We've already collected all the pieces from our parent's old crew. We have no more leads...

Ratbeard suggests we could fine the portal without the final piece, since it's only covering the top hand corner and doesn't look very important. We try, fail, and again is left without any leads. Even Gracie can't think of a solution to fix this. Out of ideas, we go to Captain Avery. We get to his office and he's gone. He left a note saying if anyone's looking for him, he'll be in his ship near a vortex in the Skull Island Skyways. We look around the vortex to see he's not there, so Bonnie suggests he got pulled into the Vortex and we go after. We find his ship, board, and we're attacked by the Armada!

We win the battle, talk to Avery, and learn Phule was behind this all along! Just like Kane betrayed his creators, he betrayed Kane and stole his last map piece when he wasn't looking, knowing we'll eventually defeat Kane and seeing a piece missing will confuse us, making us run back to Avery for advice and for his chance to get our pieces! Phule's troops, who all look like him but has his 'bad' face instead of his good/bad face, kidnapped Avery, left the note, and waited for us to wander into his trap...
Wow, Impressive theory.

Ensign
Nov 11, 2013
What if Phule turns out to be Kane. Now that would be a twist!

Or, we invade an armada fortress and find Phule severly damaged. He asks us to help him, but Ratbeard doesn't like the idea. We take him back to Avery and get Phule repaired. Phule then says that Kane betrayed him and and no longer wanted him as one of the armada elites. Also that the armada elites are the only ones who posses feelings. Phule says he now hates Kane and wants revenge. He'll join our crew, only if he can help defeat Kane. You now gain a new companion, Phule, the armada Swashbuckler!