Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Badge Question for One-Eyed Jack

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Hey One Eyed-Jack, I was wondering if you could help me with another badge problem? As you know a while back I posted about my Skilled Treasure Finder badge problem (I don't know if fixed that or not). Anyways, I'm in Cool Ranch now on my Witchdoctor, and I love completing quest for the gold, experience and to further complete the game. My Buccaneer has beaten every quest for now, side and main. But for the life of me I can't find the last quest or quests to give me the book 5 sidequest badge on my witchdoctor. If there is a way of finding what quests I am missing, could you please tell me who has them and where they are.
Thanks again One-Eyed Jack, Daniel Radcliffe Level 65 and Brian Morris Level 21

Administrator
Hi! Have you gone through this list of Book 5 side quests to see if you're missing something? If you have completed all of those, then there may be another issue here. Keep me informed! Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
I went through the quests on the link you gave me and I've completed all of them. I went into my notifications window and I have completed the following side quests in this order since my arrival in Cool Ranch: Postal Service, Saving Corporal Sanders, Gold Rush, If I were a Rich Rooster, Are you Chicken?, Running Wild, Ready for Duty, The Scientific Method, Not Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor Stingers; Save Those Jolly Ranchers!, Chicken Feed, Stomp that Foote! Justice, my Foote!, The Crumb Thief, Wanted: Libirdy Valance, A spoonful of Stingers, and The Outlaw Josey Quails.

Is there any side quests that I have that are book 5 that I have just not completed or am I missing them. It might be my actual character too because I have had so many problems with him lately. If I am missing quests could you please tell me where to find them? Thanks again One-Eyed Jack.

Daniel Radcliffe Level 65
Brian Morris Level 22

Administrator
Everything checks out! When I look at the details of your character, it appears as if you've done all the prerequisites for this badge; therefore, I've forwarded your message on to Customer Support and they will open a ticket to see if they can help you.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Everything checks out! When I look at the details of your character, it appears as if you've done all the prerequisites for this badge; therefore, I've forwarded your message on to Customer Support and they will open a ticket to see if they can help you.
Thank you One-Eyed Jack!
Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,
Brian Morris, Level 22,