Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler Poison Glitch

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
So recently i used the swashbuckler poison assassin's shroud and i poisoned a privateer and his only remaining companion. There were no more companions or pets on the battle board. Then the following turn ( whilst he was cursed and his healing prevented) he used a group heal on himself and the companion whom both had prevented healing.
How does this work out? I clearly prevented his healing, yet he still did.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
So yeah, this is a reoccurring problem with the card. It will do damage as usual but the prevent healing part is glitched. Ki I think said they were going to fix it but Idk if that's correct. Also know this is a known issue and probably will be fixed in next update. Also since I'm a musketeer I wanted to tell you one of our classes powers is supposed to cast many barrels but only casts one So overall I think ki will fix these card issues and hopefully make the game better. Happy sailing!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
DeathWiz101378 on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
So recently i used the swashbuckler poison assassin's shroud and i poisoned a privateer and his only remaining companion. There were no more companions or pets on the battle board. Then the following turn ( whilst he was cursed and his healing prevented) he used a group heal on himself and the companion whom both had prevented healing.
How does this work out? I clearly prevented his healing, yet he still did.
I would love Ratbeard or someone to explain why this does not work. It does not stop any type of healing as far as I can see. It does not stop any heal spell of a privateer or an eagle shade or similar characters that possess a healing spell. My conclusion is that its a glitch

Administrator
Golden Guardian on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
I would love Ratbeard or someone to explain why this does not work. It does not stop any type of healing as far as I can see. It does not stop any heal spell of a privateer or an eagle shade or similar characters that possess a healing spell. My conclusion is that its a glitch
Hi! It's a bug and we're working on a fix.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*