Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

No Trash, No Action, No room.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
Hello Kingsisle. I have a very perplexing issue. You see, I am trying to obtain an Aztecosaur companion through the crown shop and it is taking quite a long time so I keep obtaining the crown equipment and pets. None of which can be sold or trashed. This has led me to a very annoying problem. My backpack, bank has filled and my shared back is soon to be as well. With the two other characters having similar problems with the space. I'd hate to think I'd have to riddle my house with duplicate housing items just to make room for more of the same stuff till I gain a companion.

Is there anything at all I can do to rid these unneeded crown items so I can have the space that I need back?

Administrator
Hi! Have you tried selling your excess Crowns items to regular vendors like the Free Trader in Avery's Court?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
Its quite embarrassing to say but I figured that out after I posted this. I felt quite foolish.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Wolf on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
Its quite embarrassing to say but I figured that out after I posted this. I felt quite foolish.
Don't worry, we all have those dofus moments when we feel that our brain somehow landed on another realm than the one we are on. Totally normal and will make for quite the giggle worthy story once the blushing stops.