Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friend request problems

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 21, 2010
I was wondering why we are not able to move as soon as a friend request pops up? I don't mind getting friend request but there is one problem I have when they pop up. that reason is because when you are in the enemy lines, whether on land and/or in your ship, you are unable to move. then you get thrown into a battle, that you do not want, because you have no time to get the friend request box out of the way. had this happen several times now. Does anyone else have this problem? I was wondering if kingsisle can make it to where you can still move with the friend request box up (like in wizard101). That way we can get out of a dangerous spot before we reply to the request. please can you incorporate this into the game?

Administrator
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that others have noticed this as well, and we are making a change in our next major update that should help alleviate this problem and also the problem of friend requests deleting any text that you had been typing when the dialog box popped up on your screen.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 21, 2010