Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moving companions between characters

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I have mentioned this before but I don't think anyone quite understood what I meant, so I'm going to try to reword it a little better. My first character in the game was a swashbuckler. So, when I got the code for the ninja pig, I gave the pig to my swashbuckler, same thing when my friend bought me the cutthroat bundle and the same thing with the cat companion (NOT CATBEARD) from the boochbeard bundle. But later on, I made a new character, a privateer. Now I see that privateer is a way better class for me, and I think the shark, ninja pig and cat pirate would be much better on my privateer crew than my swashbuckler (Considering I almost never play on him anymore) I had the idea of us moving companions between character on a single account. So take my situation for example. I want to move 3 characters from one character to the other. There should be a SMALL crown fee to do this (maybe 100 to 150 crowns per companion. I am willing to spend money to do this) and you can put them into the shared bank where another character on your account can pay and receive them. One of affect of this is the companion's talents and epics will completely reset and the level of the companion will be the same level as the character that receives it after the transfer. Example: Level 65 gives a companion to a level 50, the level will go down. If a level 50 char gives a lvl 48 companion to a level 65, the companion's level will NOT rise, and last the talents and epics will reset. The transfer is limited to main characters and non-main characters you have received during the game, meaning you cant have two RatBeards or two bonnie annes on one player. This is for transferring characters received from gift cards, special events (ninja pig code) pack companions (tribal pack companions) or crown companions. I know some will think this is stupid or too complicated but I tell you, the cat pirate, shark cutthroat and ninja pig would do allot better with my privateer character with accuracy/dodge and critical buffs. There was something sort of like this in Wizard101. If you wanted to swap pets between players, you would lose all your pet energy and would have to wait for it to refill. Please take this idea into consideration. I miss seeing my cat, shark and pig in action and my swashbuckler doesn't seem to have what it takes to keep them alive for long in a fight.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Ensign
Sep 01, 2013
I think that is a wonderful idea! I got a companion in a tribal pack and I rarely play the pirate that I got it on. I would love the option to move it to a pirate I play more often.