Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is the most beautiful place in P101?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Do you like the scurvy wonders and exotic beauty of Skull Island? Do the sunset skies of monquista captivate you? Maybe the ancient cities of the eagles capture your heart.

My personal favourite is the waterfall in Isle of Doom, how about you?

Community Leader
Personally

I love the beautiful skies of Mooshu when traveling on the Skyways.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
My favorite place is the cloudy night skies mixing with the warlike theme of Marleybone.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
pirate! you stole my favorite place! oh well I agree

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
There is something so...inspiring about the edge of Arroyo Grande looking out into Tumbleweed. Maybe it's the rush of the river, or the proud family establishment greeting you there. It's likely the mix of oranges, yellows, and blues from the windlanes and canyon walls that make it so pretty, too. For me, it was a treacherous journey, being just the right level to take on the first few enemies. Getting caught in battle would mean certain death any farther out. Yet, I rode my horse to the very end, taking in the sunlight and skyway wind.

Ensign
Oct 10, 2009
Mine is a toss-up to the night skies of Marleybone or the panicked thunderstorm of a skyway that is Aragorn. I am a fan of the steampunk genre and classical Renaissance architecture, so Beachhead and Valencia are fantastic. I usually spend the time waiting for updates to come out in Sivella or Docktown.

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
Golden Guardian on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
Do you like the scurvy wonders and exotic beauty of Skull Island? Do the sunset skies of monquista captivate you? Maybe the ancient cities of the eagles capture your heart.

My personal favourite is the waterfall in Isle of Doom, how about you?
The Monquista skyways are really beautiful.

Mooshu has a beautiful environment.

And I always thought that the Skyway in Cool Ranch looked really pretty.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
my fav is Aquila and Mooshu a close 2nd. i love those two worlds. they are so peaceful to look at when traveling around.

Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
I agree with Pirates in the sky!

You gotta love the night skies of MarleyBone

Jordan Armstrong - Lvl 54

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
What a neat idea for a thread! I love seeing people's answers on things like this, it's always so interesting to see the differences in opinion.

Personally while I find all the places beautiful, my favorites have to be Marleybone and Valencia. I love the dark, war torn atmosphere of Marleybone as well, and I think the skyway music is just fantastic and really helps add to the environment. It's also a gorgeous night scene. I might be a little biased with Valencia, since I love it a lot due to the fact the Armada and Kane are my favorite part of pirate101 Buuttt, I also just find the world itself stunning. I adore the architecture as well, the stormy skyways, it has some of my favorite game music, I really can't wait to go back and explore more of it!

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
For some reason, the first time I ever went to Avernus is probably the most striking thing I've ever seen in Pirate101. It has an amazing amount of detail if you take the time to look around. The swirling tornadoes, the lightning and dramatic music, and even the mainland of Dragonspyre (which you can find if you look for it) all make this one of my favorite skyways to look at.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
The passages between worlds are amazing. I also like Westminster skyway, and the clouds you can see in the distance in Monquista's really cool too.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
Lordofwinter35 on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
For some reason, the first time I ever went to Avernus is probably the most striking thing I've ever seen in Pirate101. It has an amazing amount of detail if you take the time to look around. The swirling tornadoes, the lightning and dramatic music, and even the mainland of Dragonspyre (which you can find if you look for it) all make this one of my favorite skyways to look at.
i feel bad for what happened to dragonspyre since wizard 101 is the 1st game and pirate 101 is the sequel its just to sad but my favorite place would have to be the swashbuckler lagoon its calming

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i really like hamimitsu, and the music that they play in hamimitsu skyway! its so calm and peacefull

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
(puts on shades) Mooshu a coarse.