Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Brad the adventurous ghost lagooney

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
In the temple of the east wind, before I join a fight, I occasionally see this one strange lagooney named Brad that just wanders up the stairs, floats over the gap in the start of the area, and walks straight through the door into whatever he wants to do. I have seen this a number of times in recent times only and I find it humorous. However I am concerned that Brad has been causing other random glitches for me, such as teleporting to some random place in the sky and staring at the instance a few feet below.

So this is just a strange glitch I found, and whilst I love it, it has created some strange things in the temple of the east wind.

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
Um arent you going crazy? LOL i've seen that guy too but with another anem i dont remember it...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea, that Brad He always has been known for his bizarre sense of humor.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If you are teleporting to random places in the sky or end up below or above where you should be, check your video driver to make sure it has the latest upgrades.