Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What the next world MAY be...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
It will probably be Polaris because of the statue in Sivella and the artifacts in Avery's Office. Also, because they were talking about it. A LOT. However, the stormgate location is unknown...

OR, it could be to return to Valencia, or travel to Krokotopia, or Grizzleheim (Cheryl's ACTUAL hometown, sorry, Kobe), as found in the tutorial. The quests, world layout, and clothing designs are up to you guys. (KI)

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
i think that we will first go back to Valencia, if you look back at your last quest, you had to return back to Avery, and he was talking about fighting ships in Valencia.
and Ratbeard was saying: Valencia?, Pshaw.

and that was the end of the Storyline, so i think our first quest is fighting ships in Valencia.

Blaze

Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
eeenie meeenie miney moe,
to which world shall we go?
please hurry up and let us know!

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
CheeryCherry1234 on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
It will probably be Polaris because of the statue in Sivella and the artifacts in Avery's Office. Also, because they were talking about it. A LOT. However, the stormgate location is unknown...

OR, it could be to return to Valencia, or travel to Krokotopia, or Grizzleheim (Cheryl's ACTUAL hometown, sorry, Kobe), as found in the tutorial. The quests, world layout, and clothing designs are up to you guys. (KI)
My guess is to return to Valencia due to the end of Book 13.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2012