Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I need a friend cause I am very low leveled

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
I am low leveled, since I just started a new Swash, and he just beat Gortez but beyond that it's just too hard. Maybe tips or something?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I will love to be your friend! Just give a time, place, and realm and I will try my best to be there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Use your companions that can heal you. Farm bosses that can give you Valor's armor and Valor's Fortress. Those will go a long way to protecting you long enough for you to get in there and get that damage done to the enemy. Wear stuff that boosts your dodge so that they will miss you more often than not. With good strong companions you can do really well. Bonnie Anne with her burst fire and double tap really helps me a lot as she can stand back in safe areas and she can really do some serious damage for me.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Finish all side quests. Spend some time defeating ships and get the best ship and most experienced crew you can. Also, check with all the vendors and make sure you are using the best hat, weapon, outfit, jewelry, totem, boots you can.

Usually problems advancing are cause simply because you don't have the latest and greatest allowed you.

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
ravensrule191 on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
I am low leveled, since I just started a new Swash, and he just beat Gortez but beyond that it's just too hard. Maybe tips or something?
if you don't know walk in shadow's double your attack but not for witchdoctors and musketeers it's only for physical attacks like with swords daggers those kind of weapons my name is daring Brandon vane

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Also, make sure that your Companions are well leveled. I also have a Swash and I know your plight. Companions are amazingly important in this game and they can tip the balance between Victory and Defeat.

with good wishes,

Nimble Alexander Hobbes

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi!,

try to train your companions to the same level as you, get some good powers and do some side quests to gain 1 or 2 levels, and i will be your friend if you are looking for some , just give me a time and timezone and i will try to be there

Blaze