Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Ruthless Alura Bristol 4 Yarsey Turv

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Ruthless Alura Bristol for your induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club. Lizzy just got you introduced and now you have pulled off one of the most coveted memberships. Your role plays and posts just blessing others has resulted in your yars showing how much we accept our Alura. Well done.
x Raises a tankard of yum in Alura's honor. x
x Shouts across the kitchen to Emma to slip in a few more basket of goodies for the newest member. x x Ducks the flour bomb thrown at her by Emma. x

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations Ruthless Alura Bristol for your induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club. Lizzy just got you introduced and now you have pulled off one of the most coveted memberships. Your role plays and posts just blessing others has resulted in your yars showing how much we accept our Alura. Well done.
x Raises a tankard of yum in Alura's honor. x
x Shouts across the kitchen to Emma to slip in a few more basket of goodies for the newest member. x x Ducks the flour bomb thrown at her by Emma. x
I'm going to show my appreciation the only way I can... thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! x does the chicken dance x uh maybe something different x twirls around with happiness x that's better, not as fun though but... eh, it works.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
I'm going to show my appreciation the only way I can... thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! x does the chicken dance x uh maybe something different x twirls around with happiness x that's better, not as fun though but... eh, it works.
Lol, very cute. You made me smile when I needed it. Thank you.