Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Heal spells for all schools

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
I've been playing Pirate101 for a while now and I love it, but I think its a little unfair that only privateers get the good healing spells. I think all classes should have access to Rally and/or Regroup Now that were level 65 Rouse just isn't doing what we need. I mean in Wizard101 life is the most powerful healing school but still everyone had access to Satyr with training points. Please consider this. :)

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
Everybody starts off with a training point, you could just use that to train Rouse from the commodore.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Really good idea. Welcome to the message board family. You will find that we are a lot of fun and love to help each other out and get creative and just love to bless each other and make ourselves giggle. I think you are gonna like it here and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Avengingfossilizer... on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
I've been playing Pirate101 for a while now and I love it, but I think its a little unfair that only privateers get the good healing spells. I think all classes should have access to Rally and/or Regroup Now that were level 65 Rouse just isn't doing what we need. I mean in Wizard101 life is the most powerful healing school but still everyone had access to Satyr with training points. Please consider this. :)
Hi,

Welcome at the message boards! , you can train Rouse and Refresh from the commodore, you also have access to a healing spell, from our lovely Bonnie Anne, and not only Bonnie has healing spell, some other side quest companions has healings spells

Blaze

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Everyone has access to healing through gear, the Commodore, and Bonnie Anne. I'm not very fond of the idea since its one of a Privateer's main specialties. Even though healing was available to all in Wizard101, Life sort of lost its specialty. Anyways I feel like the game is still manageable with only a few healing spells. Each class has a specialty other classes don't. Buccaneers get long lasting shields and accuracy debuffs as well as a bunch of epics. Swashbucklers have a good number of epics, great attacks and dodge, and the tools to prepare for a big attack. Musketeers gain a lot, and by a lot I mean a lot, of ranged attacks and traps. Witchdoctors have dozens of debuffs to turn the fight in their favor. But yeah sure lets add more healing. The current ones won't last for long anyways.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
By all means I do not disregard your idea, but I dont think thats how it should go. The should still have his/her heal spells, with only rouse and revive avaialble for the available for training points. Its a part of what makes them unique!

Now on the other hand the rouse and revive could certainly do with an upgrade. (I forgot which one is which btw so I may get it wrong), rouse should heal 550+ health or more at all times at level 65 (300 damage is kind of little against a tough enemy who can wipe that in one turn), and revive 400-450 health and 700 for both (at epic).

If you still want access to heals, try getting speical items for your class that provide healing spells. These items are called rares ( I am pretty sure you know that already but anyway). Here is a list of rares:

http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?7272-No-auction-equipment-guide-%28all-levels%29

Try finding some rares for your class that offer heals.

And also welcome to the message boards! Your ideas inspire us, so please continue posting!