Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

go back to aquila some day?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
i wanna go back to aquila some day!

maybe it could be hades trying to destroy the world and we have to save it?

I was thinking we fight him in the final dungeon and whatever class you are you get a weapon and/or gear like

musketeer can get hades bow of eternal darkness this is a bow made completely out of fire and the arrows are blue and black fire.

witchdoctor, zeus lightning bolt as a staff.

buccaneer, triton [ might make a change if my world castaway is made ]
swashbuckler, help me out here

Developer
MightySwashbuckler... on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
i wanna go back to aquila some day!

maybe it could be hades trying to destroy the world and we have to save it?

I was thinking we fight him in the final dungeon and whatever class you are you get a weapon and/or gear like

musketeer can get hades bow of eternal darkness this is a bow made completely out of fire and the arrows are blue and black fire.

witchdoctor, zeus lightning bolt as a staff.

buccaneer, triton [ might make a change if my world castaway is made ]
swashbuckler, help me out here
Fear not - given the number of future promotions and side quests we'll have to build, return visits to all our worlds are something we'll be doing - and Aquila is a fun one.

There was a whole plot point we had to cut that'd make an excellent gauntlet...

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Blind Mew on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
Fear not - given the number of future promotions and side quests we'll have to build, return visits to all our worlds are something we'll be doing - and Aquila is a fun one.

Woah... you actually talked

Usually you reply to posts like this saying, "But that'll be telling..." lol . I was actually gonna make a post asking if we'll ever be going back to all the worlds we've finished. It's good to hear that we probably will

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Bloody Belle on Nov 2, 2013 wrote:
Woah... you actually talked

Usually you reply to posts like this saying, "But that'll be telling..." lol . I was actually gonna make a post asking if we'll ever be going back to all the worlds we've finished. It's good to hear that we probably will
Exactly. I was super surprised that Blind Mew said that.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012

That is great news Blind Mew, I love all the worlds, that we will go back to them is Awesome!

Blaze

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012

Lovely. I can't wait to see our Greek/Eagle friends once more. However, I might resent Ares if he wants to praise us on the Marleybone war and Monquistan Civil War again.

yers truly,

Impish Omar Underwood