Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what do you think the new worlds will

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 04, 2013
Hopefully Polaris after Aquila and probably Valencia

level 65

Ensign
Jun 04, 2012
nope I think krokatopia because of the rosetta stone quest
by the way when is the next open? I am currently finishing side quests and helping another player in mooshu.

Ensign
Apr 01, 2013
Ensign
Jun 09, 2013
We're (my son and I) are currently a level 65 Musketeer, and still completing Aqulia. (Other players are certainly scarce in this part of the game)

We commenced playing on the 6th of Sept 2013 and am wondering what's next in stall for Pirate101.

I'm not sure the last new world came on (obviously before I joined), but can KingsIsle give us a expected date of when we'll see new chapters?

Have you historically released a new chapter every... how long? (I realize Pirate101 is only 1 year old ) but will there be a large release, or individual worlds?

Anyway, a great game to play. My 6 year old and I have enjoyed it immensely..

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
It has been too long. I want a world now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Finnate123 on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
We're (my son and I) are currently a level 65 Musketeer, and still completing Aqulia. (Other players are certainly scarce in this part of the game)

We commenced playing on the 6th of Sept 2013 and am wondering what's next in stall for Pirate101.

I'm not sure the last new world came on (obviously before I joined), but can KingsIsle give us a expected date of when we'll see new chapters?

Have you historically released a new chapter every... how long? (I realize Pirate101 is only 1 year old ) but will there be a large release, or individual worlds?

Anyway, a great game to play. My 6 year old and I have enjoyed it immensely..
Welcome to the message board family Finnate, both to you and your son. Yes it is hard to wait for those updates, especially for a new game that so many are in love with. The game started in October 2012 and the first major worlds releasing update was in May 2013. They released two skyways, Marleybone & Aquila but have stated several times what a massive undertaking that was and will prob not repeat the dual skyway stunt in the near future. We are anticipating an update any moment. Several teaser pictures have been released in the newsletters, on Facebook and in the KingsIsle blogs so we are all looking for the Test Realm notification to show up any day. The test realm shows up before every update to help get those last few kinks out of the system and to help tweak the level of difficulty to make all reasonably happy. Then the update hits the live game. The head writer, Blind Mew was so swamped that he had a long span of not posting and now he is back to posting again (another clue for those of us that read yum leaves and stuff like that.)

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I think it will be Azteca or Valencia or Krokatopia.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
Kronosroses on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I think it will be Azteca or Valencia or Krokatopia.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor
Azteca? Where did ye hear that? I mean, looking at the games end, it isnt even remotely close to being Azteca. Or maybe you mistakenly wrote Krokotopia and thought it was the same as Azteca, maybe?

Ensign
Dec 05, 2012
I think it will be darkmoor or polarius or krokatopia

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Grizzleheim would make so much sense if Polaris hadn't been introduced in the game. Viking bears in a pirate game? Yes, please. You could even argue that the ship that you originally get on to go to Grizzleheim is a pirate ship since it flies in the sky.

Ensign
May 14, 2009
I think krokotopia or grizzleheim because in the begining when you choose where you were raised krokotopia is an option and out of the options you are given only krokotopia and grizzleheim haven't become worlds yet so I think it will be one of those
Andrew Quarrel level 65 Musketeer

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This will be interesting,there are a lot of hints in the game as your pirate progresses.There are Korkatopia, Polaris, Zafaria,El Darado, Arvanus and in the Character Creation Girzzleheim.Aquila and Marylebone have already been made playable.

As of 2014, I think it's more likely Korkatopia, Polaris and maybe Zafaria as potential playable world(s).