Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Plz sir, may I have some more?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
Hey Jack, I love Birth-O-Ween, the quest is awesome, the decorations are pretty sweet and I basically had fallen dead for the Halloween ship which I want so bad, lol. I don't want to ask for more, but can y'all add maybe another quest to this Birth-O-Ween, because just one quest for this event doesn't seem to be enough or is there more coming? I would really love to do more for this event, not just me but for the other pirates as well.
Would it be awesome to do other Halloween stuff in the other worlds or maybe around skull Island or even have another skyway for this Birth-O-Ween event, just saying, but I still like what y'all have done for this event and can't wait to see what y'all come up with next year!

Benjamin Cormac
Swashbuckler
lvl. 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Strayer75 on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Hey Jack, I love Birth-O-Ween, the quest is awesome, the decorations are pretty sweet and I basically had fallen dead for the Halloween ship which I want so bad, lol. I don't want to ask for more, but can y'all add maybe another quest to this Birth-O-Ween, because just one quest for this event doesn't seem to be enough or is there more coming? I would really love to do more for this event, not just me but for the other pirates as well.
Would it be awesome to do other Halloween stuff in the other worlds or maybe around skull Island or even have another skyway for this Birth-O-Ween event, just saying, but I still like what y'all have done for this event and can't wait to see what y'all come up with next year!

Benjamin Cormac
Swashbuckler
lvl. 65
Lol delightful quote.